• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Where are the smileys?

onlurker

Ever since the switch to vBulletin I can't locate the rest of the smileys. The basic ones like the wink ;) and the regular smile :) show up but I thought there were a lot more (like the dancing banana). Did the other smileys get deleted during the change? Where are other users finding the other smileys at on this forum (if at all)?

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Ever since the switch to vBulletin I can't locate the rest of the smileys. The basic ones like the wink ;) and the regular smile :) show up but I thought there were a lot more (like the dancing banana). Did the other smileys get deleted during the change? Where are other users finding the other smileys at on this forum (if at all)?

Hope you found them.

If not, go to your "Settings" (top right) and activate them.

onlurker

Hope you found them.

If not, go to your "Settings" (top right) and activate them.

Where after going to "settings?" I've been through that thing and can't find it....

Thanks HeroHog, those are great!

Edit: Found it, I guess they're in the "standard editor" and I was in basic under general settings.

Last edited: