• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Virginia OC man arrested for brandishing & obstruction of justice for fingerpointing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamer

I don't point fingers or threaten people, and I didn't ask for any money. :)

Give as much as you can i'm sure he is going to need it. remember this is not only about open carry. It is about threatening while carrying a deadly weapon.

You guys need to understand what "kwikrnu" is doing here...

http://www.everydaynodaysoff.com/tag/kwikrnu/

Hasn't anyone else noticed that his attitude on this forum changed DRAMATICALLY after he had his TN HCP revoked? He went from being all gung-ho, publicly confrontational in his speech, and bordering on a cop-basher--and almost overnight, did a 180, and now only posts pro-LEO, pro-restrictive law, almost anti-2A comments.

He's attempting to "throw chaff" into his online "virtual vapor trail", so that when he has future cases against weird, unlawful, or restrictive laws, the prosecutors can't use his comments against him.

Even if nobody else here "gets it", kwik, I do. I don't particularly agree with your plan, your tactics, or your agenda, but I sure as hell appreciate your finely-tuned grasp of the absurd, your surrealistic manipulation of your online persona, and the fact that you are willing to lose everything to prove a point.

If he leaves a trail of anti-2A, pro-restrictive law commentary, future prosecutions will have no "paper trail" to use against him--only the facts of the case. And as much as you might disagree with his oddball tactics, confrontational attitudes, and LEO-baiting activities, it's actually quite the clever tactic.

He's using the surreal nature of "online reality" to throw confetti and cream pies in the face of the legal system.

It's not elegant. It's not particularly subtle. It's CERTAINLY not politically correct.

But it IS a delightfully insightful commentary on the ephemeral nature of "online reality", the nature of our judicial system, and their willingness to use ANYTHING YOU SAY against you in a case.

I don't personally agree with the tactics of his one-man crusade, but I will give him "props" for attempting to "play the legal system" and expose it for the corrupt, bloodthirsty, back-stabbing monster that it has become.

I mean, really. He's even registered the domain name for "kwikrnu.com" with NetworkSolutions...

http://whois.domaintools.com/kwikrnu.com

So don't take anything he says as being reflective of what he REALLY believes. He's just "sprinkling cayanne pepper powder" on his trail to throw the bloodhounds off his scent...

Ultimately, I think his "victories" will cause more harm than good to the larger movement of restoring 2A rights nationwide. But he's a "man on a mission", and you certainly can't deny that he is singularly dedicated to his agenda, and willing to take a LOT of heat to prove his point.

As an "activist", I couldn't disagree with him more.

But as an artist, I TOTALLY dig his grasp of the absurd, his willingness to "step over the line", and his devotion to giving the judicial system ample opportunity to expose itself for the elitist, nonsensical, and outright corrupt institution it has become in this country...

Last edited:

sultan62

I don't point fingers or threaten people, and I didn't ask for any money. :)

Give as much as you can i'm sure he is going to need it. remember this is not only about open carry. It is about threatening while carrying a deadly weapon.

I've typically agreed with you more than many in the past, but your comments here are ridiculous. What is it exactly that he did that was threatening?

I don't know if you're just trolling or if Dreamer's theory is right. I'm tempted to agree with Dreamer because, as he pointed out, you made a complete change around the time your carry permit was revoked.

Oh, also-show me where skidmark asked for money. We aren't supporting him because he asked, but because we value his input and are appalled at what happened.

2a4all

Who are the Other Players?

Surry County Commonwealth's Attorney Gerald Poindexter (a part-time position) and Surry County Sheriff Alvin Clayton, Sr are no doubt making decisions to prosecute Skid's case, but at whose urging? IIRC, neither of them was eager to prosecute Michael Vick. Has some sort of BOLO with the names (or photos) of VCDL members been compiled and placed in circulation among LEAs?

Uber_Olafsun

I'd bet dollars against donut holes that he had his recorder running. He's pretty adamant about that on here.

I so hope so. There are so many things wrong with the whole issue. Funny how most people I know are extra polite when OC to help the cause yet people call the cops when someone challenges them about why they are doing something unconstitutional. What if he was not armed at all and this happened?

eye95

So what? Look up "wrightme.org." :banana:

The rest of your post is very well thought-out and relevant. Just not relevant to the thread topic. :cool:

eye95.com and eye95.org. The former is not in use yet. The latter has nothing at the domain level, but a dormant message board is at the sub-domain level.

kimbercarrier

Campaign Veteran
From the contact I've had with Paul I'll take his word that this is what happened. And since when did pointing at someone and arguing with them become threatening and illegal? And if they thought he was threatening them and dangerous why wasn't he arrested then?

I'll stick with Paul until he's proven to be a liar or deceitful.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
From the contact I've had with Paul I'll take his word that this is what happened. And since when did pointing at someone and arguing with them become threatening and illegal? And if they thought he was threatening them and dangerous why wasn't he arrested then?

I'll stick with Paul until he's proven to be a liar or deceitful.

I suspect that you are in for a very long relationship then because if there is one thing that can be said about him is that he is consistent, not subject to change. He has throughout his career given high quality reports and with a total lack of guise - so much so that it has become his hallmark - he tells it like it is. Add to that, What you see is what you get; and you then have a rather unique package before you.

Nice thing about telling the truth from the beginning is that there is no distortion.

Dreamer

Surry County Commonwealth's Attorney Gerald Poindexter (a part-time position) and Surry County Sheriff Alvin Clayton, Sr are no doubt making decisions to prosecute Skid's case, but at whose urging? IIRC, neither of them was eager to prosecute Michael Vick. Has some sort of BOLO with the names (or photos) of VCDL members been compiled and placed in circulation among LEAs?

I'm sure this will all come out in the "discovery" process, as I am confident that Skid has not only hired a competent and aggressive attorney, but is advising his council on things like FOIA Requests and the like.

Good luck Skid. Our thoughts, prayers, and $$$ are with you on this one...

palerider116

I don't recall where it was said that Skidmark threatened anybody. If this was the case, Skid would have and SHOULD have been arrested at the scene. However, warrants were obtained for brandishing by the supervisor, and not the deputy. The deputy obtained an obstruction warrant not related to a firearm. (18.2-460 has a subsection to include Obstruction of Justice with force, which this specific subsection was not used)

Please don't muddy the waters by saying Skid threatened the supervisor. Pointing a finger has never been brandishing in VA, and this isn't going to be the case that sets that precedence.

You can dissect any situation after it has occurred. Its not unlawful for a citizen to redress a grievance with a holstered weapon.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
snip......

You can dissect any situation after it has occurred. Its not unlawful for a citizen to redress a grievance while OCing a properly holstered handgun.

Fixed it for you.
icon7.png

At least as it applies to this situation.

Rattrapper

I don't even read anytyhing Kwikrnu writes. I saw that though he plays by the law, He liked to bash any thing he could. Now the 180, I call BS. For what ever the reason, It appears to be two faced. I have no place for that, May be a time to shut up?

Status
Not open for further replies.