• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Target

The Big Guy

Last night the wife and I were doing some Christmas shopping at Target on the corner of Horizon and Green Valley.
We had been in the store about an hour and were at the register checking out. I saw a security gaurd approaching and walk past. He went a little ways away from me, my wife happened to be standing there and she overheard him get on his radio and report that there "is a guy at register 4 with a gun." The voice on the radio responded "Is he robbing her?" "No, he's paying for his items" responded the gaurd. "Well then leave him alone", said the voice.

Hey, afterall, Christmas business is Christmas business.

TBG

28kfps

Cool Stuff. Just like the posting Nevada carrier did on the Meet up on Thanksgiving weekend. When a group of visiting Chicago Firefighters told him it was illegal to carry open and called 911 in front of Nevada carrier and the dispatcher told them it was legal. One would think a security guard would know the store policy and laws. A little extra info, I saw another open carry person today in our Wal-Mart and if given a chance will ask if they know of opencarry.org he had not and said he would check it out. It is a slow process however just like this security guard because of those of us that do carry open one at a time, people are learning.

Last edited: