• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Visiting De land for a week and miss my OC

kennys

Came down here from Va yesterday and have a week of training for my company. On a good note I see at least an employer cannot keep you from having a weapon locked in your car, on a bad note, I miss OC, guess I will have to OC in my motel room. Well just wanted to drop by the site and say hello.

StogieC

Campaign Veteran
Came down here from Va yesterday and have a week of training for my company. On a good note I see at least an employer cannot keep you from having a weapon locked in your car, on a bad note, I miss OC, guess I will have to OC in my motel room. Well just wanted to drop by the site and say hello.

You should have come fishing with us yesterday!

600_20045725.jpeg

Last edited:

kennys

You should have come fishing with us yesterday!

View attachment 4718
pencil.png
That would have been nice, but I was on that 12 hour drive. Got in around 9.