Thread: Oc & ccw

Oc & ccw

Okay, i am new to this site and am confused, plesae forgive me for asking this dumb question. The MO law states if you are issued a CCW endorsement, it must be concealed. Then if you decide to OC, do you leave your CCW permit at home. ISn't that sort of contradictory?
    rpm9503

Regular Member sohighlyunlikely's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rpm9503 View Post
    Okay, i am new to this site and am confused, please forgive me for asking this dumb question. The MO law states if you are issued a CCW endorsement, it must be concealed. Then if you decide to OC, do you leave your CCW permit at home. Isn't that sort of contradictory?
    rpm9503
    Nope, Carrying a CCW does not force you into a concealed carry only, it gives you options and expands your ability to OC in MO. OC is allowed without any permit in a lot of towns in MO. Some towns only allow OC if you have a CCW and some do not allow OC at all. Where are you at in MO?

Doc

^ Exactly what he said.

Quote Originally Posted by sohighlyunlikely View Post
    Nope, Carrying a CCW does not force you into a concealed carry only, it gives you options and expands your ability to OC in MO. OC is allowed without any permit in a lot of towns in MO. Some towns only allow OC if you have a CCW and some do not allow OC at all. Where are you at in MO?

Doc
    Well said, Doc.