Thread: Good luck to all of you.

Good luck to all of you.

After a few years of trying I finally have been hired on with the United states marshals. Heading out in a couple days to start my training at their facility. Thanks to everyone for all the great info and opinions. Keep up the awesome work you are all doing and hopefully I will be back in a few months. Until then, good luck to all and happy holidays.
    Carrying a gun isn't supposed to be comfortable, it's supposed to be comforTING!
    "Clint Smith"

Congrats on the new job! my brother in-law is currently in GA training for the same thing.

...just remember, enforcing ANY firearm laws will be a violation of your oath.

Good luck!
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." Robert A. Heinlein

Congrats and best of luck to you, sigrscu.

They're getting a good man. You impressed with your analysis of that incident in the West Valley Wal-Mart.

Thanks HankT. I'm excited for the opportunity and also a little nervous. I just hope that I can still puke and run at the same time haha, a skill I had to perect in basic years ago.
    I will try and check back on the forum as much as I can.
    Carrying a gun isn't supposed to be comfortable, it's supposed to be comforTING!
    "Clint Smith"

Some reason, I never puked while running in basic.

However, having to "go" was another thing entirely.

Good luck.

I always just "went" unless it was the other " go" I just figured everyone else would assume it was sweat or by the time anyone cared to look.., it was dry haha. But puking, kinda hard to cover that up. Just sorta run with your head down and to the side. Sucks fir the guys behind ya, but hey.
    "Clint Smith"

Yeah, unfortunately it usually was the other "go".

No recourse there but to suck it up and drive on.

Congrats on the new job. Best of luck in training.
    My cats support the Second Amendment. NRA Life Member, NRA Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, & Personal Protection - NRA Certified Range Safety Officer, Utah BCI Certified Concealed Firearm Permit Instructor.
    "Permission Slips" from Utah, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Arizona, and Florida. _ Verily, thou shalt not fiddle with thine firearm whilst in the bathroom stall, lest thine spouse seek condolences from thine friends.