• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Good luck to all of you.

sigrscu

After a few years of trying I finally have been hired on with the United states marshals. Heading out in a couple days to start my training at their facility. Thanks to everyone for all the great info and opinions. Keep up the awesome work you are all doing and hopefully I will be back in a few months. Until then, good luck to all and happy holidays.

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
Congrats on the new job! my brother in-law is currently in GA training for the same thing.

...just remember, enforcing ANY firearm laws will be a violation of your oath. ;)

Good luck!

HankT

State Researcher
Congrats and best of luck to you, sigrscu.

They're getting a good man. You impressed with your analysis of that incident in the West Valley Wal-Mart.

sigrscu

Thanks HankT. I'm excited for the opportunity and also a little nervous. I just hope that I can still puke and run at the same time haha, a skill I had to perect in basic years ago. :)
I will try and check back on the forum as much as I can.

thx997303

Some reason, I never puked while running in basic.

However, having to "go" was another thing entirely.

Good luck.

sigrscu

I always just "went" unless it was the other " go" I just figured everyone else would assume it was sweat or by the time anyone cared to look.., it was dry haha. But puking, kinda hard to cover that up. Just sorta run with your head down and to the side. Sucks fir the guys behind ya, but hey.