• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Great In-N-Out experience.

lowlander91

So after a long day of shooting my friends and I decided to get food at In-N-Out . So we walk in and go to the bathroom to wash all the residue from our hands then order. My and my one friend go to order and the guy asks what my AZCDL shirt is I told him he thought it was cool and the girl next him taking my order saw I was carrying and started asking about concealed carry. I told her how I took a bunch of classes through GCC and they are a great value.
Then we sit down and this older gentlemen heard the conversation and started asking about classes and what guns do you guys like. I thought it was a cool way to end the day . O ya I was carrying my Springfield GI 1911 with It's coyote brown VZ recon grips ,and the In-N-Out was the one in Peoria at 83rd and Bell road.

GWbiker

Great pro gun experiences in Arizona to compare those in Komiforyna where Police/SWAT would descend on UOC folks like Locusts on a wheat crop.

Dahwg

Thanks for wearing your AzCDL t-shirt :D

Fred

Hey Fred, last year when I continued my sustaining membership, I asked one of the guys at the table if you all had planned on getting ball caps. "As a matter of fact," he says, "I have a prototype here." He then asked if it were something I would wear. "OH YEA" I said, "keeps the sun from frying my mostly bald head." Anyhow, he hands it to me and says "enjoy!" Love the hat, wear it everywhere. I don't see any available on the online store yet. What gives? I need a new one, this one is starting to wear out from all the use.

Last edited:

azcdlfred

Hey Fred, last year when I continued my sustaining membership, I asked one of the guys at the table if you all had planned on getting ball caps.What gives?
Reality struck.

We pruchased a few for a test run and they didn't sell :(

Also, to get our costs low we'd need to buy hundreds of them (at a cost of thousands of dollars).

After our dismal experience with our test run, we didn't want to sink members' dollars into hats when we need it elsewhere.

Fred

jmelvin

Founder's Club Member
When I lived in Arizona I introduced my brother, then a new handgun owner from Florida, to open carry one Sunday evening at the In-N-Out in Goodyear. No one ever had any issue with me OCing and that evening was no different. What a way to get family members used to carrying a gun! :)