• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Woman Only - Shooting on the Move practice

oldkim

I will be holding a Woman Only Shooting on the Move (SOTM) - Shooting Like the Good Old Days sometime in February 2011.

This practice shoot will focus on shooting on the move, different carry options for women and basic marksmanship and movement drills for beginners and for more experienced women shooters.

This will be held at an indoor range near the Seattle area.

Cost is $15 for approx. 3-4 hours of practice.

Get basic marksmanship skills and how to move and shoot in a relaxed atmosphere with fellow women shooters.

Please contact me at oldkim@aol.com

oldkim

February 6, 2011

Confirmed date:

Time: 10am - 2pm

This practice session is open to any woman wanting to learn the basics shooting and movement skills for self defense. No time, no competition, pure practice and getting some pointers to improve your skills and comfort level.

Yes, you need your own firearm and ammo (200 rounds or more). Will give more details when you contact me.