• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Just how unfit is Sarah Palin to be on the Republican Ticket in 2012

Coded-Dude

alaska_G_20080818113454.jpg

She seems pretty fit to me.

On a serious note; I doubt she will get the nod, but stranger things have happened. I mean we do have a non-resident as our current president right?

/facetious
:monkey

Last edited:

Beretta92FSLady

Intellectually, unfit. She won't make it past the primaries. She will be a great talking head with her right-slanted rhetoric.

I think it is wonderful that more females--including Mrs. Palin--are running for the office of President. Although, I do see gender politics in these battles that are going to take some time to work themselves out.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
Intellectually, unfit. She won't make it past the primaries. She will be a great talking head with her right-slanted rhetoric.

I think it is wonderful that more females--including Mrs. Palin--are running for the office of President. Although, I do see gender politics in these battles that are going to take some time to work themselves out.

Intellectually unfit? Compared to the absolute disaster sitting in the WH right now she's a Rhodes Scholar. If the entertainment industry wasn't loaded with biased leftwing lunatics, they'd still be ridiculing obozo's many campaign gaffes. The perception you have that Sarah Palin is not intelligent is the result of manipulation, not the reality of the matter. I grow weary of the accusations she's stupid, while actual blithering idiots like obozo, biden, pilousy and frank say almost incoherent and asinine things everytime they're in front of a microphone. Yet the media that's not controlled by Rush Limbaugh completely ignore it.

If anything she's not going to get the nomination because she's so polarizing, her politics are pretty extreme, and for the most part reflect what I want in a politician. Not what the republican establishment wants, and for damn sure not what the fascists running the democrook party want.

She probably does oppose you on several issues of great importance to you, but if you consider that she would have little power to restrict your behavior if she actually governed according to the principles she promotes, you might decide that she's not a threat. Furthermore if she would return to free market economics, a sane energy plan, and reversed some of the liberal insanity I think we both dislike, it would benefit the entire country.

eye95

You all do realize that you are performing for a troll? He has been banned already, but he is sitting back and laughing at you all who are performing so predictably for him.

Best advice: Regardless of what you think of the OP's statement, just let this thread die and slide down the index. If you don't, you will be rewarding trolling and increasing the chance of future trolling.

Beretta92FSLady

This is obviously a troll thread designed to sow dissention, ignore the lefties and let it die.

"Lefty," how did you reach that conclusion?

*UPDATE*

I stand self-corrected LOL...freaking anti-gun lefties! I have been trolled.:

"Hold on, you can't even pay your way through this small amount of legal trouble? Was carrying a gun around like a cowboy really worth it in this instance? Where was your copy of the 2a when they cuffed you. LOL. How emasculating to have people cover your legal fees because you can't support yourself. "

Last edited:

NRAMARINE

"Lefty," how did you reach that conclusion?

*UPDATE*

I stand self-corrected LOL...freaking anti-gun lefties! I have been trolled.:

"Hold on, you can't even pay your way through this small amount of legal trouble? Was carrying a gun around like a cowboy really worth it in this instance? Where was your copy of the 2a when they cuffed you. LOL. How emasculating to have people cover your legal fees because you can't support yourself. "

??????????

Last edited:

paramedic70002

To steer back on topic for as long as this lasts, based upon the SP Alaska I saw the other day, she needs to sight in her own rifle, use a hard sided case, and be careful to not knock the scope off target. Good thing those caribou stand still a lot.

sFe

To steer back on topic for as long as this lasts, based upon the SP Alaska I saw the other day, she needs to sight in her own rifle, use a hard sided case, and be careful to not knock the scope off target. Good thing those caribou stand still a lot.

Is it just me or does she seem clueless on a lot of things she says she's done het entire life?

Old Grump

Thoughts?

If you don't like her run yourself. See how you stand up under the slanderous attacks by press and politicians that she has had to endure. Compare your political record to hers and put your superior accomplishments up for public evaluation so she can fade back into the wilderness. She would probably appreciate the peace and quiet.

beebobby

Her recent hunting trip to "put food on the table" cost over $42,000 and she couldn't even load her own rifle.

VW_Factor

Of course.. This is only my opinion...

However..

I do respect her respect of our rights..

On the other hand, my slightly psychotic cat has brains than she has.. I think she would be a pathetic example for "our first woman president" kind of deal.

There are much better and much smarter women that would be MUCH better candidates than she will EVER be.