Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just how unfit is Sarah Palin to be on the Republican Ticket in 2012

Banned

Just how unfit is Sarah Palin to be on the Republican Ticket in 2012

Thoughts?

Alexandria, Fairfax County, Virginia, USA
    Please move your thread to the social lounge.

She seems pretty fit to me.

On a serious note; I doubt she will get the nod, but stranger things have happened. I mean we do have a non-resident as our current president right?

/facetious
    Last edited by Coded-Dude; 12-06-2010 at 03:04 PM.
    If guns cause crime.....mine must be defective.

Intellectually, unfit. She won't make it past the primaries. She will be a great talking head with her right-slanted rhetoric.

I think it is wonderful that more females--including Mrs. Palin--are running for the office of President. Although, I do see gender politics in these battles that are going to take some time to work themselves out.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

HERE WE GO.................................

Quote Originally Posted by zack991 View Post
    HERE WE GO.................................
    I sure hope that isn't what she looks like first thing in the morning.
    Last edited by Beretta92FSLady; 12-06-2010 at 09:40 PM.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Founder's Club Member PrayingForWar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    Intellectually, unfit. She won't make it past the primaries. She will be a great talking head with her right-slanted rhetoric.

I think it is wonderful that more females--including Mrs. Palin--are running for the office of President. Although, I do see gender politics in these battles that are going to take some time to work themselves out.
    Intellectually unfit? Compared to the absolute disaster sitting in the WH right now she's a Rhodes Scholar. If the entertainment industry wasn't loaded with biased leftwing lunatics, they'd still be ridiculing obozo's many campaign gaffes. The perception you have that Sarah Palin is not intelligent is the result of manipulation, not the reality of the matter. I grow weary of the accusations she's stupid, while actual blithering idiots like obozo, biden, pilousy and frank say almost incoherent and asinine things everytime they're in front of a microphone. Yet the media that's not controlled by Rush Limbaugh completely ignore it.

If anything she's not going to get the nomination because she's so polarizing, her politics are pretty extreme, and for the most part reflect what I want in a politician. Not what the republican establishment wants, and for damn sure not what the fascists running the democrook party want.

She probably does oppose you on several issues of great importance to you, but if you consider that she would have little power to restrict your behavior if she actually governed according to the principles she promotes, you might decide that she's not a threat. Furthermore if she would return to free market economics, a sane energy plan, and reversed some of the liberal insanity I think we both dislike, it would benefit the entire country.
    If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training. You will become a minister of death, PRAYING FOR WAR...

Thumbs down

This is obviously a troll thread designed to sow dissention, ignore the lefties and let it die.
    This site has been hijacked by leftists who attack opposition to further their own ends. Those who have never served this country and attack those who do are no longer worthy of my time or attention.

Banned
    You all do realize that you are performing for a troll? He has been banned already, but he is sitting back and laughing at you all who are performing so predictably for him.

Best advice: Regardless of what you think of the OP's statement, just let this thread die and slide down the index. If you don't, you will be rewarding trolling and increasing the chance of future trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by 4tehlulz View Post
    Thoughts?
    Very.

;-)
    Last edited by gsx1138; 12-06-2010 at 11:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NRAMARINE View Post
    This is obviously a troll thread designed to sow dissention, ignore the lefties and let it die.
    "Lefty," how did you reach that conclusion?

*UPDATE*

I stand self-corrected LOL...freaking anti-gun lefties! I have been trolled.:

"Hold on, you can't even pay your way through this small amount of legal trouble? Was carrying a gun around like a cowboy really worth it in this instance? Where was your copy of the 2a when they cuffed you. LOL. How emasculating to have people cover your legal fees because you can't support yourself. "
    Last edited by Beretta92FSLady; 12-07-2010 at 08:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    "Lefty," how did you reach that conclusion?

*UPDATE*

I stand self-corrected LOL...freaking anti-gun lefties! I have been trolled.:

"Hold on, you can't even pay your way through this small amount of legal trouble? Was carrying a gun around like a cowboy really worth it in this instance? Where was your copy of the 2a when they cuffed you. LOL. How emasculating to have people cover your legal fees because you can't support yourself. "
    ??????????
    Last edited by NRAMARINE; 12-07-2010 at 09:25 AM.
    This site has been hijacked by leftists who attack opposition to further their own ends. Those who have never served this country and attack those who do are no longer worthy of my time or attention.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NRAMARINE View Post
    ??????????
    She's referring to the OP's only other post.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

To steer back on topic for as long as this lasts, based upon the SP Alaska I saw the other day, she needs to sight in her own rifle, use a hard sided case, and be careful to not knock the scope off target. Good thing those caribou stand still a lot.
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    She's referring to the OP's only other post.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by paramedic70002 View Post
    To steer back on topic for as long as this lasts, based upon the SP Alaska I saw the other day, she needs to sight in her own rifle, use a hard sided case, and be careful to not knock the scope off target. Good thing those caribou stand still a lot.
    Is it just me or does she seem clueless on a lot of things she says she's done het entire life?
    For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. Carl Sagan

When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours - Stephen Roberts

Quote Originally Posted by 4tehlulz View Post
    Thoughts?
    If you don't like her run yourself. See how you stand up under the slanderous attacks by press and politicians that she has had to endure. Compare your political record to hers and put your superior accomplishments up for public evaluation so she can fade back into the wilderness. She would probably appreciate the peace and quiet.

Her recent hunting trip to "put food on the table" cost over $42,000 and she couldn't even load her own rifle.

I think she will run 3rd party "Tea Party" I think its a good idea for America to accept a 3rd party into main stream. I still wont vote for her most likely.

Of course.. This is only my opinion...

However..

I do respect her respect of our rights..

On the other hand, my slightly psychotic cat has brains than she has.. I think she would be a pathetic example for "our first woman president" kind of deal.

There are much better and much smarter women that would be MUCH better candidates than she will EVER be.

She is absolutely fit to run on the republican ticket. the question is faulty as it is a leading question.

Quote Originally Posted by beebobby View Post
    Her recent hunting trip to "put food on the table" cost over $42,000 and she couldn't even load her own rifle.
    That trip was a circus with clowns, er I mean commentators, guides, photographers etc. etc. etc.. Do you really think if she just went with her dad and husband and shot her own gun it would have been so silly.

Around my "community" most of the women think she's a "ditz".

If things in politics are going to change it's time to stop chasing the people who's only real talent is to gain public attention. We need some that have had some actual, real world, work experience, either building a business or managing one through everyday problems (like making a payroll for one). Instead we get those whose only experience is in "F----ing Up" things in a State Legislature, Congress, or Governor's Mansion.

I'm waiting for someone with REAL leadership talent and true knowledge of what this country is all about. Not those who have a briefcase full of Political IOU's gathered over the years by "serving the party".

Sarah Palin's talent is far too limited to put her in the Oval Office. She'd make a better campaigner for a REAL candidate.
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

"If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"

Quote Originally Posted by Old Grump View Post
    That trip was a circus with clowns, er I mean commentators, guides, photographers etc. etc. etc.. Do you really think if she just went with her dad and husband and shot her own gun it would have been so silly.
    What was portrayed (and the estimated costs thereof) was just her dad and her husband. Her dad's scope being off wasn't the commentator's doing. The silly part of it was mainly the cost and then claiming "that's what it takes to put food on the table". The bulk of the cost was the private planes to the hunting area (estimated at some $38k). The rest of the cost was mainly her resort hunting lodge and vehicle rental for her party of three. Not the cost of the circus. The estimate I saw didn't even include processing costs. I guess they assumed she'd do the butchering herself. That was kind of them.

The absolute silliest is portraying a novice at something to be "her way of life". Take her for what she is and let her sink or swim on that. Don't make her out to be something she's not so she can fail miserably at it. (I.e. she is not a subsistence hunter making ends met with Alaskan cost effecient hunting.)
    Last edited by mahkagari; 12-08-2010 at 05:10 PM.

Alexandria, Fairfax County, Virginia, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloutier View Post
    I think she will run 3rd party "Tea Party" I think its a good idea for America to accept a 3rd party into main stream. I still wont vote for her most likely.
    I hope not. I hope the Tea Party comes up with some more GOOD candidates. Right now, too many Tea Party candidates with no experience in politics (a good thing, IMHO) but with no demonstrated experience in anything else, either (not a good thing).

Palin quit her last politics job. Actions speak louder than words.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast