• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Western WA 2nd Saturday Meet

reillo584

By the way, I forgot to mention; This will be my first time going out OC'ing so please bear with this rookie, newbie, FNG or whatever you guys call the “new guys”…LOL:banana::banana::banana:

Last edited:

Ruby

I am planning on being there also, unless the weather is bad. There is a possibility of snow. I am planning on breakfast and coffee. Hope to see everyone there!

kendra

Shoot, Looks Like I Missed It

Bummer, I figured it would be a bit later in the morning (haven't been on the forum in awhile; I heard about the meet through word-of-mouth). Unless you all are still there (but I doubt it). I guess I'll have to catch the next one.

:(

reillo584

Thanks to all of you...

It was nice to meet so many people today… I handle couple of pamphlets (WA gun rights) to some people after the “meeting”… On the way back to my car I have my first (positive) encounter with the Law… Nothing really out of the extraordinary, two officers from Federal Way Police Department were heading back to their vehicles after a coffee run, I notice both of them were looking at me, so I took the initiative and proceed with the proper greetings… they replay back, some smiles and continue with their business.
Definitely this is due to the hard work that must of you had done in the area for the last couple of years, Thanks to all of you that had been doing this for a while and thanks again, for giving me the opportunity to taste to a full extend, the liberties that The 2nd Amendment provide to all of us… (Thank you with tears of joy in my eyes…LOL):banana::banana::banana:

Last edited:

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
It was nice to meet so many people today… I handle couple of pamphlets (WA gun rights) to some people after the “meeting”… On the way back to my car I have my first (positive) encounter with the Law… Nothing really out of the extraordinary, two officers from Federal Way Police Department were heading back to their vehicles after a coffee run, I notice both of them were looking at me, so I took the initiative and proceed to greet them… they replay back with a smile and continue with their business.
Definitely this is due to the hard work that must of you have done in the area for the last couple of years, Thank all of you that have been doing this for a while and thanks again for give me the opportunity to taste to a full extend the liberties that The 2nd Amendment provide to all of us… (Thank you with tears of joy in my eyes…LOL):banana::banana::banana:

It is very liberating to be free and responsible for ones self.

Bookman

Campaign Veteran
Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
Yes, it WAS a good meet. I didn't take a head count, but there were at least a dozen people who showed up for breakfast and a couple more at Starbucks.

Myself, Deros, Squeak, Gogodawgs, Boosteddreams and her boyfriend (sorry, forgot your screen name), Namleatherneck, M1gunr + 2, Ruby, Ed (forgot screen name), and Spydertattoo. Then two more at Starbucks.

Keep an eye out for breakfast Squeak is putting together on the 29th, especially those of you in or close to Kitsap county.

Deleted_User

Yes, it WAS a good meet. I didn't take a head count, but there were at least a dozen people who showed up for breakfast and a couple more at Starbucks.

Myself, Deros, Squeak, Gogodawgs, Boosteddreams and her boyfriend (sorry, forgot your screen name), Namleatherneck, M1gunr + 2, Ruby, Ed (forgot screen name), and Spydertattoo. Then two more at Starbucks.

Keep an eye out for breakfast Squeak is putting together on the 29th, especially those of you in or close to Kitsap county.

I was @ Starbucks and then reillo584 came in. boosteddreams' b/f = Yamichi

It was a GREAT meet! It was nice to see most of you again. I don't Squeak remembers me being there, but that's ok. Awesome day everyone. Thanks for making my work day MUCH better by getting to spend it with friends.