• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Western WA 2nd Saturday Meet

DEROS72

For those that missed passed meets we will be introducing Timekeeping 101 to the open carry curriculum.This may aid those in in their quest to be present at open carry events.We will study the big hand followed by a short essay assignmnet on the fuction of the little hand .AM and PM will be on the final.:eek:

I would encourage all active duty and retired Marines to attend this course.For them we will start out with Dick and Jane books as not to move along to fast.:p

Last edited:

Deleted_User

For those that missed passed meets we will be introducing Timekeeping 101 to the open carry curriculum.This may aid those in in their quest to be present at open carry events.We will study the big hand followed by a short essay assignmnet on the fuction of the little hand .AM and PM will be on the final.:eek:

I would encourage all active duty and retired Marines to attend this course.For them we will start out with Dick and Jane books as not to move along to fast.:p

I read ahead and ran into someone named Spot! I am now totally confused. Does the big hand point to spot or 13 on the o'clock-o-meter?

Security!! He's confusing me! :banghead:

Last edited:

FMCDH

I read ahead and ran into someone named Spot! I am now totally confused. Does the big hand point to spot or 13 on the o'clock-o-meter?

Security!! He's confusing me! :banghead:

I'm confused too...where is 13-24? :banghead:

;)

Deleted_User

It's easy. For anything after noon you just subtract 3 and divide by 2. Then you add 4 and...

Crap! I got lost.

Nevermind!

You add the number of useful members of congress, subtract how many gallons of hair spray DEROS goes through a week, multiply by the number of SIGs GoGoDawgs owned in his lifetimes, and add 2. That's the current time on the plain in spain where all the rain needs to remain ... or something.

Otherwise, it's a number that I'd like to slap a $ in front of and add to my bank account? Oh wait, we started with a zero. Nevermind.

Than answer is 42 (+1 to Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)

FMCDH

Good point Drew. How about you organize a Pennisula meet this month?

On that note, a new family owned coffee shop just opened up in the middle of town. They roast their own and plan on moving the roaster right on premises. I have become friendly with the owner.

Think I will inquire as to their 2A friendliness so I might begin to host meetings there from time to time. :D

Bookman

Campaign Veteran
Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
Sooooooooo........What is the topic?

The topic is that we're meeting again on the 12th. My insurance agent will be there and Olypendrew wants to know why, if this is a Western WA OC meet, it's so far east of where HE lives.

Answer: Because I organized it to be convenient to ME on the one day a week I have available to really do anything.

So there. Nyah!!:monkey:monkey

fire suppressor

Place: IHOP - 178 SW Campus Dr, Federal Way
Day: Saturday
Date: 2/12
Time: 9:00
See you there!

Not trying to sounds like a smart a$$ but is that 9am? I've been working nights to long and have been on military time the the past nine years I always have to check

Bookman

Campaign Veteran
Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
Not trying to sounds like a smart a$$ but is that 9am? I've been working nights to long and have been on military time the the past nine years I always have to check

Yes it is. Sorry about that! I'll fix the OP.

Also, I work nights as well. That's the reason this meet is when it is. I work graveyard shift, which means Friday is a loss and I spend Sunday getting ready for Sunday night. That leaves Saturday as my day to do things like this.

Last edited:

Johnsmith1521

Count me in...

Count me in for the Starbucks, would like to meet everyone for the first time... :banana: so this may sound like a dumb question, but how do these meets work? Do I just walk up to who ever I see armed and say hi? Like I said, newbie here, first meet up, so please go easy on me...:monkey

Bill Starks

State Researcher
Count me in for the Starbucks, would like to meet everyone for the first time... :banana: so this may sound like a dumb question, but how do these meets work? Do I just walk up to who ever I see armed and say hi? Like I said, newbie here, first meet up, so please go easy on me...:monkey

Just walk up to the group and ask if they are part of the Brady Campaign...

heresolong

Thanks. I just spit my adult beverage all over my desk.