• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Western WA 2nd Saturday Meet

tombrewster421

Maybe I can convince the wife to stop in for a few on our way up to Friday Harbor for our anniversary. ;)

Deleted_User

The one on the right got great hair. Does that one guy have a SIG?

We're really easy to get along with. Just look for the MWAGs and grab a chair! Check in with security upon arrival! Where's Squeak?

Bookman

Campaign Veteran
Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
Count me in for the Starbucks, would like to meet everyone for the first time... :banana: so this may sound like a dumb question, but how do these meets work? Do I just walk up to who ever I see armed and say hi? Like I said, newbie here, first meet up, so please go easy on me...:monkey

We'll be heading for Starbucks at about 10:00. Looking forward to meeting you!

reillo584

Ok, Now is official... I will be there OC'ing my new firearm (I already got Schooled by Dave on the subject...thanks Dave) :lol: :lol: :lol: (check "My new toy..." thread)

I post a pic. under that thread earlier so you guys can check it out there...

Last edited:

Deleted_User

JohnSmith: make sure you check in with security and buy him coffee. He won a gun. He'll tell you all about it! :)

Ani will be @ the meet. I may not make it. I plan to, with my new .45 locked up and what not so I can show it off. No, I will NOt pull it out in Starbucks :)

G20-IWB24/7

For those that missed passed meets we will be introducing Timekeeping 101 to the open carry curriculum.This may aid those in in their quest to be present at open carry events.We will study the big hand followed by a short essay assignmnet on the fuction of the little hand .AM and PM will be on the final.:eek:

I would encourage all active duty and retired Marines to attend this course.For them we will start out with Dick and Jane books as not to move along to fast.:p

I'd like to attend (though I am not, nor have ever been a Marine), but I missed seeing a time to attend the course...

I'll see y'all tomorrow!

DevinWKuska

Did I not get the memo?

Ok so I am confused I am reading a meeting @ IHOP at federal way but seeing people saying they going to starbucks? WHich is it and where is it... sorry for being the ignorant one.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
It's that time of the month again... or it will be soon. Come on out to see us. My insurance agent has said he'll try to attend. He's even arranged the office schedule to do so. Please come out and let him meet the fine people (snicker) that are OC Washington.

Place: IHOP - 178 SW Campus Dr, Federal Way
Day: Saturday
Date: 2/12
Time: 9:00 am

Followed by:

Starbucks - 1401 S 348th St, Federal Way @ app. 10 am.

See you there!

The first post....

DevinWKuska

lol sorry didnt read the starbucks part... ready IHOP part and then the brain proceded to the next post:banghead:

kendra

Going to try to attend one or both...

Depending on if I feel well enough, I'm going to *try* to make it to either the Ihop or Starbucks portion of the meet, or both. Hope to see some familiar faces and meet some of the new folks, too.

I won't be OC'ing, unfortunately, because I'm currently without a firearm (hoping to rectify that soon). My fiance is not a gun-owner himself but used to go shooting when he was younger. He's a bit uneasy about the idea of me owning a gun so I'm trying to work him into it gradually to get him more comfortable with the idea before I begin carrying one again (somewhat backwards from the usual "guy having to get his girlfriend/wife used to guns before he can carry one around her" scenario). If I do show up tomorrow, I'll probably have him with me.

So again, I'm looking forward to going, if I'm well enough!

~Kendra

Bill Starks

State Researcher
Anyone got a paper cutter they're willing to loan to me? or an idea how to cut 25-50 sheets at a time with clean edges? I got a bunch of fliers printed up (2 to a sheet) but need to cut the sheets in half.
See you at Ihop & Starbucks

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
Anyone got a paper cutter they're willing to loan to me? or an idea how to cut 25-50 sheets at a time with clean edges? I got a bunch of fliers printed up (2 to a sheet) but need to cut the sheets in half.
See you at Ihop & Starbucks

Give them to me....

(or take them to an office supply store and they will cut them for about $2.00 a cut, up to 250 sheets thick)