• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What Is Your Every Day Carry( EDC)

Ivan Sample

My everyday carry consist of my Glock 22 in a Serpa holster, two spare (15) round Mags, a Ka-Bar mini knife on my belt, small flash light, MK4 3oz pepper spray, small camera, cellphone, and my wallet with all my credential.

rickc1962

Sounds like a lot to me, but thats OK, I carry a Ruger Vaquero 45 LC, but this is the west, my holster and belts was custom made by a friend who builds reproduction leatherwork, I have two belts, one holds 50 rounds for when I`m riding horses, camping, or prospecting, and one that holds 12 rounds for around town, since I dress cowboy nobody seems to think anything about it.

M1911a1lvr

Here in Vermont, I EDC either OC/CC the following items:

SIG P229 9mm.
1x 13 rnds reload.
XT1 Procyon Tact Light.
SIG P238 .380acp BUG.
Kershaw Speedsafe Blackout knife.
Leatherman multi-tool.
My wallet with needed items.
My car keys.

Plus weather related clothing for the season.

petrophase

Campaign Veteran
Sig 229 9mm
Extra 13x Mag
Kershaw Onion knife
Streamlight flashlight - penlight
Streamlight flashlight - 1" wide model
+/-
Gerber dagger in kydex sheath on chain around neck
Gerber multitool

Ivan Sample

My EDC varies with weather, plans for the day, and my mood. Glock 27 with 2 spare 15 round mag., Taurus P845 w/ 2 spare 12 rd. mags, Taurus 608 8 shot .357 Mag with 2 spare speed loaders, Nickel plated 1911 .45 w/ 3 spare 8 rd. mags. or FNH P45 w/ 2 spare 14 rd. mags. I always have a BUG. Either a Ruger LCP, S&W J Frame 38 Sp., or Kel Tec PF 9 9mm. Also have Walther PPK .380 beside my seat in the car and 12 gauge pump in the trunk. I've been thinking of adding a lever action or semi auto rifle in the trunk. Does anyone think that would be too much?

gutshot you have enough fire power to sustain an army! Lol

grampajeep

My EDC varies with weather, plans for the day, and my mood. Glock 27 with 2 spare 15 round mag., Taurus P845 w/ 2 spare 12 rd. mags, Taurus 608 8 shot .357 Mag with 2 spare speed loaders, Nickel plated 1911 .45 w/ 3 spare 8 rd. mags. or FNH P45 w/ 2 spare 14 rd. mags. I always have a BUG. Either a Ruger LCP, S&W J Frame 38 Sp., or Kel Tec PF 9 9mm. Also have Walther PPK .380 beside my seat in the car and 12 gauge pump in the trunk. I've been thinking of adding a lever action or semi auto rifle in the trunk. Does anyone think that would be too much?

Simply put::cool: anything is too much if you DON'T need it: everything may not be enough if you DO NEED it.

UtahRSO

Springfield 1911-A1 in a UBG Regulator holster, spare magazine on the other side. Kershaw Vapor folder clipped on the strong-side pocket.

hotrod

Carrying

Lets see, my Kimber ProCarry with my KelTec P3AT back up, or my KelTec PF9 or my S&W 625 in 45 Long, or maybe my Colt SAA Peacemaker. Just depends on what leather I want to wear.

KRM59

I keep it simple

Everyday carry includes

Springfield XD45
Blackhawk Serpa Holster
1 extra Mag
Snap-on Folding Knife

Last edited:

Kwassing

i was carrying a SW sigma 40 until i fell in love with the Taurus Mil Pro. Its has a small frame and its easier/faster to draw.