• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Surry County Open Carry Opportunity

Thundar

11 Dec Surry County Open Carry Opportunity- You mess with one of us, you gotta deal with all of us.Surry County's Celebration of Family, Community Unity and the Holiday Season
Start: December 11, 2010 @ 02:00 PM
End: December 11, 2010 @ 07:30 PM
SCHEDULE:
2:00 pm Community Celebration Recognizing Surry County as one of America's Promise Alliance's "100 Best Communities for Young People"
Location: Grounds of the Surry Public Library adjacent to the Government Center
4:00 pm Christmas Parade featuring Santa Claus
5:00 pm Illumination of Lights
Presented by the local government, businesses, and citizens of Surry County
5:30 pm Year of the Family "Meet and Greet" Social
Come have some refreshments and have your picture taken with Santa Claus!

Last edited:

Tess

Founder's Club Member
2:00 pm Community Celebration Recognizing Surry County as one of America's Promise Alliance's "100 Best Communities for Young People"

Well, there ya go! Skidmark is obviously not eligible :banana:

AtackDuck

Santa Skid? Skid Claus?

=5:30 pm Year of the Family "Meet and Greet" Social
Come have some refreshments and have your picture taken with Santa Claus!

You mean this is not Skid? Maybe we could substitute him and have an OC Santa! The kids could sit on his lap and ask for NRA lessons for Christmas, while visions of mayhem dance in the county officials' heads. OOOH! I better back off before my imagination gets totally out of hand.

Last edited:

Uber_Olafsun

You mean this is not Skid? Maybe we could substitute him and have an OC Santa! The kids could sit on his lap and ask for NRA lessons for Christmas, while visions of mayhem dance in the county officials' heads. OOOH! I better back off before my imagination gets totally out of hand.

They may not like the condition of the reindeer. Jerky style.