Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: The Troll is dead

  1. #1
    Founder's Club Member PrayingForWar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    The Real World.
    Posts
    1,705

    The Troll is dead



    Thanks to the mods for finally removing this twit. Not only was he here to cause trouble, but he was intentionally making the Open Carry movement look bad. He's been banned from multiple boards as well.

    As far as I'm concerned, a guy who takes a POS chopped up WASR AK, paints the muzzle orange, and intentionally goes into public with the intent to alarm the public and confront police is an idiot at best. It is clear to me that his concern is not the advancement of OC, the 2A, or to promote a positive impression of gun owners in general. His intention was to either alienate people and marginalize the agenda, or he's the sort of idiot who shoots himself in the foot demonstrating how "proficient" he is compared to everyone else in the room. Like that idiot DEA agent we've all seen in that video. Not exactly the kind of person you want to have around.

    Good Riddance.
    If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training. You will become a minister of death, PRAYING FOR WAR...

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    13,063
    I actually stated in a thread, started essentially as a campaign to get him banned, that he should not be. I regretted that stance shortly afterward, when he made another member, who was facing his own grave trouble, a pawn in his battle with the owners.

    I am glad he is gone.

  3. #3
    Regular Member bom1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Chesterfield County , USA
    Posts
    114
    Finally. I'm sure he will be back with a new name like the last jerk was.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    America
    Posts
    2,226
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    I actually stated in a thread, started essentially as a campaign to get him banned, that he should not be. I regretted that stance shortly afterward, when he made another member, who was facing his own grave trouble, a pawn in his battle with the owners.

    I am glad he is gone.
    no good deed goes unpunished.

  5. #5
    Regular Member jimd_21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Blackfoot, Idaho, USA
    Posts
    185
    + 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, .......Oh sorry that is the national debt......but feel the same as being rid of him not necessarily his knowledge and his....some would say support. But because of his childish actions not only on the forum but in the public, enjoying.....i use the term lightly, his right to bear arms.

    To those who agree with forcefully and ignorantly pushing your views and rights on other people...take note. Their is more people that OC who have the same knowledge and prowess, that understand other people have rights to and they should not be persecuted for their views or rights.

    I like to think that it would be more like a school setting.....we are the teachers and they are the students. Just a thought.

    And as bad as i don't want to say it....I think he will see what everyone has been telling him when he walks into a walmart with his AK.....Now that Walmart is in bed with DHS. They play by different rules when it comes to situations.
    Last edited by jimd_21; 12-07-2010 at 09:46 PM.

  6. #6
    Campaign Veteran Cavalryman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Anchorage, Alaska
    Posts
    308
    About time! Anyone who publicly advocates irresponsible behavior is not good for the movement of legal gun ownership.

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Anywhere but here.
    Posts
    523
    "In Germany they came first for the Communists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant. Then they came for me, and by that time no one was left to speak up."

    -- by Martin Niemöller,


    Not defending him, however it is unpopular speech that must be protected. Consider one day what you say may be deemed unpopular by those who would silence opposition. Again, not defending him, just food for thought.
    Last edited by NRAMARINE; 12-07-2010 at 10:28 PM.
    This site has been hijacked by leftists who attack opposition to further their own ends. Those who have never served this country and attack those who do are no longer worthy of my time or attention.

  8. #8
    Regular Member jimd_21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Blackfoot, Idaho, USA
    Posts
    185
    [QUOTE=NRAMARINE;1416400]"In Germany they came first for the Communists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant. Then they came for me, and by that time no one was left to speak up."

    -- by Martin Niemöller,

    +1

    Their is a difference between speaking up....and throwing rocks.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    13,063
    They came for the trolls, and I didn't speak up...

    ...because they need to come for the trolls.

  10. #10
    Regular Member jimd_21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Blackfoot, Idaho, USA
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    They came for the trolls, and I didn't speak up...

    ...because they need to come for the trolls.
    Wow...thats Deep.....but true.

    Unfortunate that someone starting out pushing and fighting for the cause, ends up slowly turning to the opposite of what the cause is.

  11. #11
    Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chandler, AZ
    Posts
    4,047
    Quote Originally Posted by PrayingForWar View Post


    Thanks to the mods for finally removing this twit. Not only was he here to cause trouble, but he was intentionally making the Open Carry movement look bad. He's been banned from multiple boards as well.

    As far as I'm concerned, a guy who takes a POS chopped up WASR AK, paints the muzzle orange, and intentionally goes into public with the intent to alarm the public and confront police is an idiot at best. It is clear to me that his concern is not the advancement of OC, the 2A, or to promote a positive impression of gun owners in general. His intention was to either alienate people and marginalize the agenda, or he's the sort of idiot who shoots himself in the foot demonstrating how "proficient" he is compared to everyone else in the room. Like that idiot DEA agent we've all seen in that video. Not exactly the kind of person you want to have around.

    Good Riddance.
    How ridiculous! If he did anything illegal, he would be in jail or shot. While I didn't support his exact tactics, he has the right to do it. Saying someone makes OC'ers look bad is silly. Kinda like people who think cc is the only way and that us OC'ers are making it bad for them.

  12. #12
    Regular Member jimd_21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Blackfoot, Idaho, USA
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by paul@paul-fisher.com View Post
    How ridiculous! If he did anything illegal, he would be in jail or shot. While I didn't support his exact tactics, he has the right to do it. Saying someone makes OC'ers look bad is silly. Kinda like people who think cc is the only way and that us OC'ers are making it bad for them.
    OK i have read a lot of your posts and you have my up most respect.... on that note

    Anything illegal....how about a "questionable Domestic Violence"....According to him he was not "convicted"...good lawyers can do wonders.

    Tactics......painting the tip of your AK....even if its considered a pistol...They made toy makers change the color of the tips of the TOY guns so LEO would have a visual to determine if it was real or a toy.

    I don't recall reading a post by him calling OC'ers look bad......but do think OC'ing a AK pistol over the shoulder does make us look bad.

  13. #13
    Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chandler, AZ
    Posts
    4,047
    Quote Originally Posted by jimd_21 View Post
    OK i have read a lot of your posts and you have my up most respect.... on that note

    Anything illegal....how about a "questionable Domestic Violence"....According to him he was not "convicted"...good lawyers can do wonders.

    Tactics......painting the tip of your AK....even if its considered a pistol...They made toy makers change the color of the tips of the TOY guns so LEO would have a visual to determine if it was real or a toy.

    I don't recall reading a post by him calling OC'ers look bad......but do think OC'ing a AK pistol over the shoulder does make us look bad.
    Thanks!

    I guess my point is that just because someone makes us feel uncomfortable doesn't mean they are doing anything wrong.

    While he did a number of things I personally wouldn't do, I do not believe he did anything illegal. I also believe he was harassed for living up to the letter of the law.

    I can only assume he was banned because of some of the things he said about the incident at the ferry in VA.

    This is private property and the owners can ask/force anyone to leave as they see fit.

    My issue isn't with the banning but with the glee that some have shown because he was banned.

    I believe kwik is moving TN towards constitutional carry and I respect that. I can only hope he is successful.

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    13,063
    He didn't get banned for any of that. In recent days he has been obnoxiously bashing a poster who is truly innocent in the legal troubles he is facing. Simply put, he was trolling OCDO. Plus, we don't know what went on behind the scenes between him and the site owners.

    All that other stuff, while not being a reason to ban him are all reasons I am glad I am no longer associated with him by posting on the same board.

  15. #15
    Regular Member VAopencarry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The 'Dena, Mаяуlaпd
    Posts
    2,147
    I think it's complete BS he was banned.

    I would never do what he did but it's not my place to tell somebody what is good or not good for 'the cause'. He pushed the envelope, so what, we all know there are a ton of 'gun people' that think OC'ing is ruining the 'image' of gun owners too.

    And people wonder why he acted the way he did on here. Jeepers he couldn't say good morning without people jumping on him. The collective OCDO sheep, piling on, feeling smart I suppose, because hey everybody else is ragging on the guy.

    But Kwik made the mistake of counter arguing the innocence of a popular OCDO'er. I didn't read all his ramblings but some of it was parroting what the collective OCDO sheep would be saying if it wasn't a known OCDO'er.
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson

  16. #16
    Centurion
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Pleasant Grove, Utah, USA
    Posts
    3,828
    I was told that individuals only need to have 3 specific attributes to fit in well with society and and a result have a good society....

    1st: Be Respectful!
    2nd: Be Respectable!
    3rd: Be fun to be with!

    Some require more specific instructions!

    And this is why ANYONE on this board (in my opinion) gets banned: They fail to achieve success in any one or combination of the above instructions.
    Last edited by JoeSparky; 12-08-2010 at 03:57 AM.

  17. #17
    Regular Member Jack House's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    I80, USA
    Posts
    2,661
    Quote Originally Posted by paul@paul-fisher.com View Post
    Thanks!

    I guess my point is that just because someone makes us feel uncomfortable doesn't mean they are doing anything wrong.

    While he did a number of things I personally wouldn't do, I do not believe he did anything illegal. I also believe he was harassed for living up to the letter of the law.

    I can only assume he was banned because of some of the things he said about the incident at the ferry in VA.

    This is private property and the owners can ask/force anyone to leave as they see fit.

    My issue isn't with the banning but with the glee that some have shown because he was banned.

    I believe kwik is moving TN towards constitutional carry and I respect that. I can only hope he is successful.
    Agreed.

  18. #18
    Founder's Club Member - Moderator Gray Peterson's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Lynnwood, Washington, USA
    Posts
    2,238

    .....

    Eh, dancing like this to someone getting banned generally isn't cool.

    This thread has lived out it's useful life, and is just a bash fest on kwik. Let's move on, shall we? Closed.

    -Gray

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •