• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

12/11 Open Carry Event Sacramento/ Extreme Pizza 12-2

puppy8agun

Saturday, December 11 · 12:00pm - 2:00pm
Extreme Pizza
1140 Exposition Blvd # 200
Sacramento, CA

Sacramento Open-Carry
Participating individuals are asked to verify that all meetup locations are not within 1,000 feet of a K-12 school or otherwise in an area where open carry is unlawful.

Coded-Dude

I will try and make this one, but the placer county fairgrounds are having a gun show this weekend, and I promised my buddy I would take his kid shooting(barring inclement weather and his grades/school performance).

UR115

I wish I could go. I really want to go to a meet but I have a really busy saturday. I hope I can make the next one

MikeB

Oh...Dammit!

I'm hosting a brunch for my family tomorrow, so I won't be able to make it. Next time though; I will make every effort. Great time of year to open carry with lots of people around. Should be able to educate many folks about open carry and guns in general.

I'm almost ready to OC on my own, humbly accepting what comes my way.

mb

quailman

Wish we would have known about this sooner we would have came. If you guys want to set a time and date for January please post it and I will get the word out. We had a great time with all of you last month.