• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wal-Mart IS open carry friendly, But what about the customers.

shad0wfax

If my memory serves me correctly, didn't the Nazi and Communst types have this same reporting system?

Yes, Nazi Germany did this and so did the USSR. This is nothing more than an informant network here on our home soil. Next thing you know we'll have a prison camp on the north slope near Fairbanks.

Last edited:

Ruby

Just another reason to not shop at Walmart. I don't shop there, I go to Target or some place like that. I hate Walmart and haven't shopped there in years. The concept of HLS partnering with a retail giant such as Walmart is frightening in itself. If HLS is satisfied with the results, where may they go next? I think this is just more government intrusion where it is not necessary; most retail stores, and I assume Walmart does, have in store video surveillance and can call LE if necessary. HLS is not necessary, they've just run out of things to do! There's not enough crime, not enough home grown terrorists to keep them busy so now they are going to spy on ordinary citizens going about their daily lives. Unfortunately, it will be the baa, baa, baa of the sheeple that will be listened to and not those of us speaking up for our rights and freedoms. This is a test; if they can do this successfully, God knows where they will put cameras next. God help us to defend what we have left of freedoms and rights.

TechnoWeenie

alert.jpg

Jeff Hayes

Just another reason to not shop at Walmart. I don't shop there, I go to Target or some place like that. I hate Walmart and haven't shopped there in years. The concept of HLS partnering with a retail giant such as Walmart is frightening in itself. If HLS is satisfied with the results, where may they go next? I think this is just more government intrusion where it is not necessary; most retail stores, and I assume Walmart does, have in store video surveillance and can call LE if necessary. HLS is not necessary, they've just run out of things to do! There's not enough crime, not enough home grown terrorists to keep them busy so now they are going to spy on ordinary citizens going about their daily lives. Unfortunately, it will be the baa, baa, baa of the sheeple that will be listened to and not those of us speaking up for our rights and freedoms. This is a test; if they can do this successfully, God knows where they will put cameras next. God help us to defend what we have left of freedoms and rights.

Remember the security cameras dont work on LEOs only on us citizens.

Rattrapper

All I am suggesting is beware of the "Conditioning Process". This is how it all starts. The Government keeps telling us it is for "Public Safety" and allows people to feel good about giving up thier freedom.

antispam540

You guys DO realize that the vending machines are only in Pennsylvania, right? Their liquor laws are just one step above Prohibition, so the machines are a step in the right direction (as sad as that may be).

devildoc5

You guys DO realize that the vending machines are only in Pennsylvania, right? Their liquor laws are just one step above Prohibition, so the machines are a step in the right direction (as sad as that may be).

And you do realize that OUR liquor laws are just one step above PA's right?

It isn't a far stretch to think that some bright eyed and bushy tailed state senator will think this is a good idea to gain more tax revenue due to the declining economy and the state budget crisis...

Everyone wants to constantly talk about how EVIL the Nazi's and Hitler were, hardly anyone even mentions Stalin who was worse than Saddam, Hitler, and Castro COMBINED.

The one thing that all 4 of these men had in common was their policies on "rewards for reporting your neighbor." Anyone else see a coincidence between that and this "new" thing proposed by DHS??????

Ruby

And you do realize that OUR liquor laws are just one step above PA's right?

It isn't a far stretch to think that some bright eyed and bushy tailed state senator will think this is a good idea to gain more tax revenue due to the declining economy and the state budget crisis...

Everyone wants to constantly talk about how EVIL the Nazi's and Hitler were, hardly anyone even mentions Stalin who was worse than Saddam, Hitler, and Castro COMBINED.

The one thing that all 4 of these men had in common was their policies on "rewards for reporting your neighbor." Anyone else see a coincidence between that and this "new" thing proposed by DHS??????

Yes, and the sheeple are too blind to see it.

SayWhat

All I am suggesting is beware of the "Conditioning Process". This is how it all starts. The Government keeps telling us it is for "Public Safety" and allows people to feel good about giving up thier freedom.

See Patriot Act for example.