Thread: I get to OC again, finally

Lees Summit, Missouri, USA

I get to OC again, finally

after a couple months of no carry weapon, I am finally getting my new carry this weekend. after OCing for for a couple years 24/7 suddenly not being able to has been rough.

This will be the last time I sell my carry weapon LOL I may start updating my map soon too, I need to freshen up on my codes

Last edited by ComSec; 12-08-2010 at 01:43 AM.

STL, MO
    Woah. Yeah, that must have been very rough.

Glad to have you back on the forum and back at the meets.

Jefferson City, Missouri, United States
    Sold your Carry???? HOLY ****!!!!!!!!!

Survival Bus? Going to have to check that out.
    "I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all." 1954

"Those that seek to limit or outlaw our [ GOD-GIVEN ] rights as men and women, are an enemy of mine and all patriots"

To the government: Take your filthy, dirty paws off my 2nd Amendment before you lose them.

Southeast of KC Mossouri
    dear God, man! Thats like selling your front door. That just leaves you waay too open. Great to have you back. Keep carrying.
    An individual should not choose the caliber, cartridge, and bullet that will kill an an animal when everything is right; rather, he should choose ones that will kill the most efficiently when everything goes wrong