• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Home Invasion, 25yr shot in head

Mugenlude

Campaign Veteran
This is about 200ft from mine. I'm right about 10th an harmony :-/

We go from an armed robbery daily to home invasions
Yeah, we are really close... next time I'm out on a walk I'll stroll that direction instead of straight down Charles... =)

LR Yote 312

I lived and worked in Racine for awhile as well...lived over on Case Ave.
Best pizza joint in the city was in one of the worst areas.
They have since built it up...at least now all the houses have a front
door the last time I was thru but back in '01 not many had a front door.
Courtesy of the local _____ (enter agency of choice).

I try to swing down by McX's shop a couple times a month....From my limited
knowledge of that area I gather its not too far from him...a few blocks maybe.
Having lived in the war zone on Milwaukees North side for a few years (60th & Custer) a practiced eye picks out a few warning signs.

When I worked in Racine Open Carry wasnt a big deal....but I was never more than 15 ft from a snub nosed .38 and a guy I worked with kept a .357 Redhawk in his tool box.
Never thought to carry when I was on the H-D...but was never bothered any either.
I could leave my bagger parked out side overnight and nobody messed with it.Ever.
I dont know if the word was out or what.

I can only guess the reason for that is you Racine boys that ride trained all the wanna be gangstas bikers shoot back.

LR Yote