• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Last meeting of the year 20010

ISRAEL

Hi !! there , to all O.Ciers of the treasure valley, tomorrow night is the last meeting of this year, at Sunrise Cafe in Downton Meridian, at 7 pm. Please everybody try to be there, and said " ADIOS" to a good year.
By the way, our Christmas pot luck is at Ed, s place It is going to be this coming saturday at 7 pm. please bring some Christmas music (I have only cristmas music in spanish, sorry) and candels and especially food and pies,
Please remember these two dates, tomorrow our last meeting of the year, and saturday our first Christmas dinner, see you there, Blessings be upon you all. Israel.

ISRAEL

Thanks to everybody

I do really thanks to all the people that came to the meetging, especially the ones that came for the first time, It was nice to see the two girls O.Cing. Nice meeting and we said good bye to 2010, and we hope that next year is better and we can grow, If you have any ideas of thingd to do in our group, please let me know, I need lots of help. your vaquero friend Israel.

ecocks

Let's not forget tomorrow's potluck!

1551 West Cherry, Suite 102/103
Meridian, ID

Bring something yummy!

carracer

I will be bringing a Hamburger Stew. My moms recipe! My daughter will be bringing Cookies. Choc Chip I hope.

Will be wearing my best dressed 1911!