• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Response from Krusick on my letter for Constituional Carry

Crassus

Banned
I have Spartacus on ignore but I do not see what this post has to do with anything. He wants to be anonymous for a reason. Threatening to out someone is childish.

Well I have to agree Paul and that is why I removed the info from my post. I choose to be civil here.
As far as being childish, I would say that attacking new members because they have a low post count or have not "properly" introduced themselves, accusing people of being people they are not and out right harassing women seem to be quite childish to me. I was merely attempting to help Spartacus understand that he should choose his battles more wisely.

Sometimes an act of civility brings a much likened response.

Spartacus

Banned
You should tell the moderators and administrators who you suspect and let them deal with it instead of putting it into your signature and possibly alienating real new members. You were wrong before on this subject (The Don) and you may be again.

I was wrong about Don for about five minutes when I was in the heat of battle with 3 or 4 of Doug's sockpuppets.

These are so obvious my gramma could spot them. So instead of bitching at me why not man up and help out.

Spartacus

Banned
Well I have to agree Paul and that is why I removed the info from my post. I choose to be civil here.
As far as being childish, I would say that attacking new members because they have a low post count or have not "properly" introduced themselves, accusing people of being people they are not and out right harassing women seem to be quite childish to me. I was merely attempting to help Spartacus understand that he should choose his battles more wisely.

By civility did you mean by posting my name and birthdate?

I'm still waiting to hear where you got that.

Last edited:

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
I was wrong about Don for about five minutes when I was in the heat of battle with 3 or 4 of Doug's sockpuppets.

These are so obvious my gramma could spot them. So instead of bitching at me why not man up and help out.

I've already done what I think is necessarry in the proper manner by reporting my suspicions via PM to the administrator. If by manning up; you mean disrupting the entire forum, then no; I don't think I'll join you for this one.

Contrary to your thoughts on the matter, other members here are smart enough to smell out what's going on as well. You aren't the only one who suspected and did something about another that was banned recently. Some of us were just a lot more quiet about it.

protias

I have Spartacus on ignore but I do not see what this post has to do with anything. He wants to be anonymous for a reason. Threatening to out someone is childish.

See, I don't have him on ignore, just so I can report his posts (if there is anything wrong with them).

Crassus

Banned
I've already done what I think is necessarry in the proper manner by reporting my suspicions via PM to the administrator. If by manning up; you mean disrupting the entire forum, then no; I don't think I'll join you for this one.

Contrary to your thoughts on the matter, other members here are smart enough to smell out what's going on as well. You aren't the only one who suspected and did something about another that was banned recently. Some of us were just a lot more quiet about it.

Meaning what? That you think I am someone else as well? Keeerist! Do any of you have any common sense? Sometimes new members are just that new members. From what I have seen here this is the saddest bunch of supposed Gun Rights supporters I have ever seen. Oh Brother.

paul@paul-fisher.com

While I generally agree with your point, and agree Spartacus goes off on tirades, responding in kind just brings you down to his level. Just report and/or ignore him, don't egg him on. :banghead:

Crassus

Banned

OK I can't resist, just what kind of a holster does a NakedOne use and how would you CCW? Just kidding. Trying to lighten things up a bit and by the way both yours and Pauls advice is taken in high regards.

JerryD

it is nice to see spartacus is back to his old self so it will only be a matter of time now if John stays true to his word.

Spartacus

Banned
it is nice to see spartacus is back to his old self so it will only be a matter of time now if John stays true to his word.

Thats pretty funny.

I baited and trapped Big Guy who turned out to be Doug and now that the other Dougs are becoming so obvious why is it that I would get banned?

NakedOne

OK I can't resist, just what kind of a holster does a NakedOne use and how would you CCW? Just kidding. Trying to lighten things up a bit and by the way both yours and Pauls advice is taken in high regards.

Most of the time It's a Blackhawk or a Galco of some sort. As for the gun, well it could run from a full size H&K to a Glock 10mm to a S&W revolver. This is open carry, so thats what i do.....not much more open then Naked!:eek:

bigdaddy1

Please hijack your own threads, or better yet do your arguing via PM's.

The subject here is the response from my district state Senator.

bigdaddy1

I got a response from the Democratic, nothing from the Republican. I even resent the email with a note saying I didn't get a response from him.