• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tri-Cities OC Events

Stretch

Granny's is awesome, We have been there several times, Big Selection. I have open Carried there every time we have ate. Not one word has been said. I just mentioned Eatsa Pizza, cause they have a gameroom for the kids, kinda like a small chuck e cheese with out the mouse.

Eatsa Pizza isn't all that hot, imho. But if that is where the group wishes to go, I'll attend.

Down the hill on Rd 68 is a family style restaurant, McGill's. Pretty decent food, portions for the price. We could also look at places in Richland too. Sterlings, maybe?

cbpeck

I agree that Eatsa Pizza leaves quite a bit to be desired, but like everybody else, I'll go with the group.

3 Margaritas serves pretty good Mexican food.

I don't mind going out to West Richland. I might even stop at 2 Brothers Tactical for a few minutes.

amzbrady

I agree as well, that Eatsa Pizza is not that great, I was just thinking of a place where the kiddies would have something to do. Between working 2 jobs, I will be struggling to make the meet anyhow. Guess it's best if I just sit on the sidelines and try to attend when and where everyone else who is a definite show, is decides where to go. Besides, I'm a fat guy, so I can pretty well bet I could find something to graze on no matter where ya go, and if it's that bad that I cant find something to my liking, then I doubt it would hurt me not to eat.

cbpeck

I know we're still missing some folks from the area... maybe if we bump this thread for a few more days we'll catch a few of them. I'll try to find the old Tri-Cities meet thread to get their usernames too.

Stretch

Can we get this as a sticky at the top. The OP could then update the first message with more defined information as the date/time/location is figured out.

cbpeck

I sent a PM to a dozen members who, according to their profiles, live in the Tri-Cities area. In the PM I requested that they follow a link to this thread. We'll see if it catches anyone's attention.

I can't figure out how to add a survey in the middle of a thread, so here it is.

Please indicate the location that you prefer:

a) Granny's Buffet (Canal Drive in Kennewick)
b) Chico's Tacos (Clearwater Ave & Columbia Blvd in Kennewick)
c) Eatza-Pizza (R6 68 in Pasco)
d) Sterling's Restaurant (George Washington Way in Richland)

Please indicate the Saturday you prefer and any dates that will not work for you:

a) January 8 @ 12pm
b) January 8 @ 5pm
c) January 15 @ 12pm
d) January 15 @ 5pm
e) January 22 @ 12pm
f) January 22 @ 5pm

If Saturday does not work for several people then we'll consider another day.

I hope ya'll don't mind me taking the initiative on this. I figure somebody's gotta do it, and I'm the OP, so it may as well be me.

- cbpeck

Freedom First

Thanks for stepping up to drive, CP!

Since the family will be staying home for this one, I don't really care where we eat.

a) January 8 @ 12pm YES
c) January 15 @ 12pm YES
e) The 22nd is out of bounds for me.

Stretch

8th is no good for me at noon. 5pm is very tentative due to work schedule.

15th is free for either time right now.

Squeak

CB, You can please only half of the people. The best thing to do is to pick a place, date, and time; preferably YOUR choice. They will come. All the 'asking which is the best time and place' will drag on for a long time. As time goes on, you start to loose people. But, that's just me!:banana:

amzbrady

CB, You can please only half of the people. The best thing to do is to pick a place, date, and time; preferably YOUR choice. They will come. All the 'asking which is the best time and place' will drag on for a long time. As time goes on, you start to loose people. But, that's just me!:banana:

Agree 100%

Freedom First

+1

You started this thread so you sort of elected elected yerself as the Decider! :D I'll try to be where ever and when ever you guys set up. Thanks!

Last edited:

cbpeck

I sent a PM to a dozen members who, according to their profiles, live in the Tri-Cities area. In the PM I requested that they follow a link to this thread. We'll see if it catches anyone's attention.

I just forwarded the PM to a few folks in Hermiston too.

I'll pick a date & location before the end of the year. Until then, I'd like to get a general idea of people's availability. I know we won't be able to please everyone interested, but I'd like to get most everybody there.

cbpeck

Last edited:

cbpeck

Tri-Cities OC Dinner - SCHEDULED!

The next Tri-Cities OC dinner has been scheduled:

Date: Saturday, January 8, 2010
Time: 5pm
Location: Sterlings Restaurant in Kennewick (3200 W Clearwater Ave, two blocks West of Hwy 395)

Please RSVP to this thread so that we know about how many to expect.