• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

No longer confident OCing in my own city

DKSuddeth

Accomplished Advocate
as long as police officers have no fear of personal consequences, they will continue to violate laws and constitutional rights. It is only once they realize that their very lives can be in danger by those they choose to violate, will we see any cognizant appreciation for constitutional rights.

razor_baghdad

as long as police officers have no fear of personal consequences, they will continue to violate laws and constitutional rights. It is only once they realize that their very lives can be in danger by those they choose to violate, will we see any cognizant appreciation for constitutional rights.

+1,000,000.

Excellent post. ;)

JoeSparky

Centurion
As to your fear of OC'ing... It is YOUR choice and yours alone. But I seem to have read this someplace and it seems very appropriate here....

"A Right Unexercised is a Right Lost"

I wonder just where I might have heard that... OH, YEAH! RIGHT HERE ON THE FIRST PAGE OF OCDO!!!!!!!!!!

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
Like any enemy of freedom, they won't stop until they face consequences. At some point the ego trip of being a traitor while dressed like a self-proclaimed hero just isn't worth it anymore. You have to make it happen. Unfortunately the America of our Founders doesn't exist anymore, you have to fight for justice if you want any.

Make it expensive. You should erase all references to your own actions from this thread. LEOs make false claims of resistance all the damn time. "Fix it in the report" as it is taught in the Academy. Once he is discredited in one area, it is likely all charges he brings would be dropped.

Then you can give him his very expensive consequences.

Last edited: