• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Cowboy Santa in CA

eye95

"Monica" had such courage of her convictions that she didn't want folks to know who she was.

The lot owners covered the gun with cardboard. That gets an eyeroll. :rolleyes:

New word: pictohoplophobia.

beebobby

"New word: pictohoplophobia. "

Priceless. I expect that to enter the Pro 2A lexicon quickly.

Coded-Dude

The Macy's Santa in Frisco got fired because of complaints from an adult couple. The couple sat in his lap Santa asked if they had been good. They said yes, and he replied with: "That's too bad" He worked as Santa at the Macy's for 20years.

GWbiker

Breaking news:

Turlock police arrested Santa shortly after the incident for carrying a handgun concealed by carboard without a valid CA Concealed Carry Weapons permit. The prosecuting attorney is requesting that Santa be held without bail, claiming that he is a flight risk, especially around the Christmas Eve time frame.

Further update: cardboard Santa's hand gun is not on the California approved handgun roster.

OldCurlyWolf

The lot owner should have told her Tou*( Sh&^. If you don't like it buy your tree somewhere else.:cuss::mad:

The site that carried the story has a poll up. 86%+ think a cowboy Santa with a pistol is just fine.

:cool:

You should read the comments on the story. The nicest thing she was called was stupid.

Last edited:

palerider116

I've always thought Santa was more of a Glock 20 type of guy. He may need to shoot through ice barriers or if his sleigh gets too heavy, he can use the 10mm round to get into low earth orbit.

Seriously...

People are outraged at things that are completely of no consequence. A Santa with a pistol doesn't even begin to register on my "OUTRAGE LIST".