Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Greetings all, I'm new here.

Greetings all, I'm new here.

It has come to my attention that I have been accused by a formerly banned member of this forum of being a sock puppet. I am extremely uncomfortable giving out any personal information (like location) as a result but I will offer this to the forum.

A quick check by the mods will prove this accusation to be untrue.

I have a new WCI member number. I have been greeted by Mr. Hoffman via pm here.

I joined this forum despite the drama because my belief in the Constitution grows stronger every day. I used to collect, restore, and target shoot firearms. I have some experience with black powder rifles. I have been a member of a grass roots motorcycle rights organization in a different state for years. I know from experience the power these groups wield and the power of voting.

I am here mainly for knowledge. It has been a long time since I have been active in this sport. I am not a native so I do not know WI laws as well as I should. The concept of OC is completely alien to me. But I believe it is important because every day I wake up I have less and less rights.

I am trying very hard to attend the Veteran's dinner tomorrow night so hopefully I will meet some members in person.

Thanks,
    HH
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

Banned
    ahahaha....

Hopefully you've learned how to use proxies. They are very important for hiding your true identity.

Welcome Handy. There are a lot of knowledgable people here and one to just ignore.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Hello, and welcome.
    It is good to have you. The forum is going through a "thing" right now, and I am sorry that you got hit with some of the problems that we are working on.
    All I can say is try not to fight with the people that start the issues. Sooner or later, they will go away, by force.
    This forum has a lot of good members, and even better info on Wisconsin open carry. If you do have any questions at all, feel free to ask.

Banned
    Howdy HH,

Don't worry I didn't provide a "proper" introduction either and I was treated the same way. I guess they will just have to get over it.

By the way I like that avatar bus you have there. Is that the way it came or did you convert it? I have never seen a bus like that.

Howdy and welcome HH.

Thanks all!

Quote Originally Posted by Crassus View Post
    Howdy HH,

Don't worry I didn't provide a "proper" introduction either and I was treated the same way. I guess they will just have to get over it.

By the way I like that avatar bus you have there. Is that the way it came or did you convert it? I have never seen a bus like that.
    Been watching... and I hear you. But I have a writing style that tends to piss people off for whatever reason. So I thought this might be a good way for you all to get acclimated to me.

The bus was pilfered from the net. Wish I could take credit for it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rmonday.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	57.0 KB 
ID:	4748  
    Last edited by HandyHamlet; 12-09-2010 at 01:18 PM.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HandyHamlet View Post
    Thanks all!

Been watching... and I hear you. But I have a writing style that tends to piss people off for whatever reason. So I thought this might be a good way for you all to get acclimated to me.

Yeah it is cool. You could call it the Open Carry Mobile!

Banned
    Yah short busses are really cool. rotflmao at the alters.

Lets find Waldo... who does this sound like?:

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...tect-you/page3

So to clarify, you would not serve with:

Gilbert du Motier, marquis de La Fayette

Friedrich von Steuben

Louis Lebègue Duportail

Jean Baptiste Joseph, chevalier de Laumoy

Casimir Pulaski

Johann de Kalb

Charles Armand Tuffin, marquis de la Rouerie

Gustavus Conyngham

But would serve with:

Benedict Arnold V
    Last edited by Spartacus; 12-09-2010 at 01:38 PM.

I haven't seen anything you've written to anger me. There seems to only be one that doesn't like anyone else, but we won't talk about him.

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Cool Welcome

Welcome to Wisconsin and the Wisconsin Open Carry Discussion Board.
    My cats support the Second Amendment. NRA Life Member, NRA Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, & Personal Protection - NRA Certified Range Safety Officer, Utah BCI Certified Concealed Firearm Permit Instructor.
    "Permission Slips" from Utah, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Arizona, and Florida. _ Verily, thou shalt not fiddle with thine firearm whilst in the bathroom stall, lest thine spouse seek condolences from thine friends.

Welcome HandyHamlet. It's always nice to see new people joining up. I'm mostly into collecting and target shooting, myself, though I don't collect anything in particular, just whatever happens to catch my eye. I'd love to get one of the Legacy/Puma .22LR "replicas" of the old Russian PPSh-41.

Quote Originally Posted by The Don View Post
    I'd love to get one of the Legacy/Puma .22LR "replicas" of the old Russian PPSh-41.
    If it's the old Soviet / Warsaw Pact weapons you like, you might be a little envious to know that for over two years, I hauled a genuine one around in the Army. Also a couple of full-auto AK-47's, AKM's, an RPK and RPD machinegun, a Czech Vz. 58, Tokarev and Makarov pistols, and even an RPG-7!

The one thing I didn't have but wanted to get was the Skorpion sub machine gun.

Ahh... the old days.
    A. Gold

Failure to comply may result in discipline up to and including termination.
    The free man is a warrior. - Nietzsche "Twilight of the Idols"

im going to have to agree with spartacus.

Quote Originally Posted by Shotgun View Post
    If it's the old Soviet / Warsaw Pact weapons you like, you might be a little envious to know that for over two years, I hauled a genuine one around in the Army.
    Envious indeed! It's too bad someone doesn't make a more accurate replica of it.

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    I am trying very hard to attend the Veteran's dinner tomorrow night so hopefully I will meet some members in person.

Thanks,
    HH
    Look me up! I'll be there. Ignore Spartacus, actually, if he keeps harassing you, report him.

Hiya Handy,

That short bus is gonna get alot use around here...LOL
    Thorazine optional.

Hope to see ya at the Vets Dinner. Both me and the Mrs will be attending.

LR Yote
    *NOTE: No Longer under the tyranny of Milwaukee County.

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
    Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits.
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    - Frank Outlaw

Thanks Paul and Yote,

I plan on being at the dinner but I don't think I will be there till later. I originally wanted to document the event but at this point I will be happy to just shake a few hands.

Of course that's a figure of speech since I don't have hands. I'll be the giant white sock with plastic eyes, magic marker eye brows, and a floppy red tongue.

Looking forward to putting faces to the names.

HH
    Abraham Lincoln

Alexcabbie

I'm not sure if I'll be there tomorrow or not, but I will be at the Christmas party this Sunday and then thea pancake breakfast next week Saturday.

McX
    welcome in Handy, will you be coming by short bus to Lizzy's? (heh-heh)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    welcome in Handy, will you be coming by short bus to Lizzy's? (heh-heh)
    I doubt there is a bus from Washington Island this time of year, short or long.

$100 says HH is Huffman and he never shows. Any takers?

In this case it would be unwise to take that bet.
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

Exclamation Looking Forward To Meeting Mr. Handy Hamlet At Lizzy's!

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    I doubt there is a bus from Washington Island this time of year, short or long.

$100 says HH is Huffman and he never shows. Any takers?
    We are a suspicious bunch aren't we? So every new member is accused of being an alter ego of Doug or James or ??? If you believe there is a banned person on here then just report him/her and move on. Why all the drama?

I believe we will meet Mr. Handy tomorrow night at Lizzy's for the Vet's dinner. I am hoping that more of us show up to show our support for our Veterans and show them that the United States DOES care.

I will be there tomorrow night with McX, Yote, Springfield 1911 and our family members. We hope to see many Wisconsin Carry folks there with their families if possible. This is a one time event and many of these Veterans won't make it another year. The event tomorrow night IS AN OPEN CARRY event and we have the permission of the bar owner next door to open carry in his bar tomorrow night (Keith).

Let's get back to open carry events and topics.

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rcawdor57 View Post
    We are a suspicious bunch aren't we? So every new member is accused of being an alter ego of Doug or James or ??? If you believe there is a banned person on here then just report him/her and move on. Why all the drama?

I believe we will meet Mr. Handy tomorrow night at Lizzy's for the Vet's dinner.
    Yeah, I know who HH is and their 1st name is not James or Doug.

In Spartacus's mind, there can only be 2 or 3 people in the world who disagree with him so anyone who is new and disagrees with him must be James or Doug (or me).

I will be a Lizzies tomorrow. I plan on being there around 4:00 pm and will stay as late as possible to help honor these folks.

I'll be there too.
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast