• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greetings all, I'm new here.

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Looking Forward To Meeting Mr. Handy Hamlet At Lizzy's!

I doubt there is a bus from Washington Island this time of year, short or long.

$100 says HH is Huffman and he never shows. Any takers?

We are a suspicious bunch aren't we? So every new member is accused of being an alter ego of Doug or James or ??? If you believe there is a banned person on here then just report him/her and move on. Why all the drama?

I believe we will meet Mr. Handy tomorrow night at Lizzy's for the Vet's dinner. I am hoping that more of us show up to show our support for our Veterans and show them that the United States DOES care.

I will be there tomorrow night with McX, Yote, Springfield 1911 and our family members. We hope to see many Wisconsin Carry folks there with their families if possible. This is a one time event and many of these Veterans won't make it another year. The event tomorrow night IS AN OPEN CARRY event and we have the permission of the bar owner next door to open carry in his bar tomorrow night (Keith).

Let's get back to open carry events and topics.

paul@paul-fisher.com

We are a suspicious bunch aren't we? So every new member is accused of being an alter ego of Doug or James or ??? If you believe there is a banned person on here then just report him/her and move on. Why all the drama?

I believe we will meet Mr. Handy tomorrow night at Lizzy's for the Vet's dinner.

Yeah, I know who HH is and their 1st name is not James or Doug.

In Spartacus's mind, there can only be 2 or 3 people in the world who disagree with him so anyone who is new and disagrees with him must be James or Doug (or me).

I will be a Lizzies tomorrow. I plan on being there around 4:00 pm and will stay as late as possible to help honor these folks.

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Thanks Guys!

Oak and Paul I know you both and thank you for being there tomorrow night! H H is NOT Doug or James or any other alter ego of a banned person.

And his name starts with a "T". Not D, not J.

Spartacus, be glad no one took your bet.

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
ahahaha....

Hopefully you've learned how to use proxies. They are very important for hiding your true identity.

WOW, seriously. Just STFU and please quit being such a "Richard Cranium"!
Last I heard, you are not a moderator, nor do you have any special powers in this forum. So Please quit trying to chase off every new and existing member.

Your actions are making this entire group look like crap! Remember there are many people who may read this forum on a daily basis who are not yet members. If I was a person considering joining this forum, continually seeing your immature rantings would turn me away. As a matter of fact, your behavior alone has made me keep my distance for fear I may be associated with you and your abhorrent behavior.

Maybe you'll understand better if I put it this way;
We as a group are judged by the actions of each member. So with your immature behavior, it is making the rest of the group look just as bad as you. I do not appreciate it.

Tweety

Banned
Welcome aboard HH!
As you can see I am new here myself. So far it has been quite the learning experience if you know what I mean. Since I see the reason you started this thread, I am definitely sure you know what I mean.

Last edited:

XDFDE45

Last I heard, you are not a moderator, nor do you have any special powers in this forum. So Please quit trying to chase off every new and existing member.

Your actions are making this entire group look like crap! Remember there are many people who may read this forum on a daily basis who are not yet members. If I was a person considering joining this forum, continually seeing your immature rantings would turn me away. As a matter of fact, your behavior alone has made me keep my distance for fear I may be associated with you and your abhorrent behavior.

We as a group are judged by the actions of each member. So with your immature behavior, it is making the rest of the group look just as bad as you. I do not appreciate it.
+1

Have Gun - Will Carry

Welcome, HH! Looking forward to meeting you at Lizzy's tomorrow... make that later today.

Yes, the drama around here is becoming too much to bear - I'm getting tired of wading through page after page of bull**** just to glean a few nuggets of wisdom. If these juvenile antics continue I'll be spending more time elsewhere, not on this playground during recess...

Back on topic - we have some things in common, as I've spent a lot of time and energy in a grassroots motorcycle rights organization right here in this state. Maybe we can spend some time discussing that, as well as gun rights. See you then!

HandyHamlet

Back on topic - we have some things in common, as I've spent a lot of time and energy in a grassroots motorcycle rights organization right here in this state. Maybe we can spend some time discussing that, as well as gun rights. See you then!

Thanks for the welcome all.

I never joined any motorcycle orgs up here. Didn't think I needed to since bikes seem to get a lot of respect in WI. Nice change for sure. Now comes the National Transportation Safety Board. Does it ever end?
:eek:
Looks like I'll be renewing my membership ASAP, just in a WI Chapter. Looking forward to discussing bikes.

M

McX

I'm just McX, last i checked anyway, but you can call me Snake Pliskin. Welcome to the forum, such as it is. Come nosing by the shop if your in the area. OC'ers are always welcome.

Tweety

Banned
Thanks for the welcome all.

I never joined any motorcycle orgs up here. Didn't think I needed to since bikes seem to get a lot of respect in WI. Nice change for sure. Now comes the National Transportation Safety Board. Does it ever end?
:eek:
Looks like I'll be renewing my membership ASAP, just in a WI Chapter. Looking forward to discussing bikes.

Are you talking about ABATE?

protias

I'm just McX, last i checked anyway, but you can call me Snake Pliskin. Welcome to the forum, such as it is. Come nosing by the shop if your in the area. OC'ers are always welcome.

Why not this Snake?

SimpSnake_f.png

:lol:

Last edited:

BROKENSPROKET

+1

BROKENSPROKET

Alright. Based on what a few have said I will take HH off my hit list.

The others stay for now...

WOW. I am shocked.

But based on a few? How about the major consenus that does not wany you here, and you are still posting.

In fact, previously you bet your memebership and you are still here. Go figure.

HandyHamlet

WOW. I am shocked.

But based on a few? How about the major consenus that does not wany you here, and you are still posting.

In fact, previously you bet your memebership and you are still here. Go figure.

Be still my good man! This is a fortuitous day! I have been given the Golden Stamp of Approval by Darling Pet, the only officially recognized pet of OCDO!

I must steel myself for our inevitable meet! For I plan to bestow Darling Pet with a wet and lush open mouthed kiss the likes of which he has only dreamt of.

EVERYONE!
(and a one, two, three)

Happy days are here again, the skies above are clear again...!

:monkey:banana::monkey:banana::monkey

:banghead:

Last edited: