• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Santa open carries

CenTex

Someone find this lady called Monica, and tell her how offended we are when she opens her mouth.

Last edited:

Coded-Dude

Join local moms who are talking about this story on MomsLikeMe.
:eek:

Surprisingly the few comments that are there state the woman was off her rocker.

Last edited:

Coded-Dude

"in certain circumstances" what the......? We should make another poll here. What circumstances justify an armed Santa?

MKEgal

I voted in that poll, & there's more than 87% saying "yes" (it's OK for Santa to carry).

"he should never be holding a gun, in real life or in a picture."
A) the plywood Santa isn't holding the gun; it's in a holster.
B) Santa isn't real, so there is no "real life".

I like this comment:
Your kids believe a strange fat white man crawls through the chimney bringing gifts... aaand the GUN bothers you??

Here's another news story, with "Monica"s full name...
http://www.kcra.com/news/26073658/detail.html