• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Skidmark speaks out. Exclusive interview.

sultan62

Thanks Peter. To you, Grapeshot, skidmark, user, and anyone else that is working on this. Know that it is all appreciated.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Ooh, secrets. I want to know, as well. :confused:

Everything in due time. Through relentless pursuit of the truth much is coming to light - bits and pieces do add up and point in new directions.

Right now the focus is on defending/exonerating Skidmark which includes not "going public" with all that has been uncovered - think cat box. :uhoh:

rodbender

Everything in due time. Through relentless pursuit of the truth much is coming to light - bits and pieces do add up and point in new directions.

Right now the focus is on defending/exonerating Skidmark which includes not "going public" with all that has been uncovered - think cat box. :uhoh:

Absolutely right.

sultan62

Thanks for the clarification. My head went to Schrodinger's cat, and I was trying to make that work and couldn't.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Probably not needed to say, but watch your backs! Desperate people do desperate things, especially when they are used to having the law in their pockets...

TFred

In deed, the Ides of [strike]March[/strike] December are upon us.

TFred

Let's hope not. Otherwise it's, "Et tu Brute".
Yeah, I'm just saying... we've all seen the movies... so have these Surry County boys... I'd watch my back, my front, my house, my car, just about everything. It's not too hard to figure out who some of the major players are here, and sadly I would not be at all surprised if some of these boys down there realize that the fan is about to become soiled, and decide to leave some "little presents" for other LEOs to find, maybe after an anonymous tip or two get called in.

Paranoid? Maybe. Likely? Maybe not. Possible? You better believe it. If only half what's been alleged here is true and found so by a court of law, these boys are in for a serious lifestyle change. Nobody likes that kind of change.

TFred

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Yeah, I'm just saying... we've all seen the movies... so have these Surry County boys... I'd watch my back, my front, my house, my car, just about everything. It's not too hard to figure out who some of the major players are here, and sadly I would not be at all surprised if some of these boys down there realize that the fan is about to become soiled, and decide to leave some "little presents" for other LEOs to find, maybe after an anonymous tip or two get called in.

Paranoid? Maybe. Likely? Maybe not. Possible? You better believe it. If only half what's been alleged here is true and found so by a court of law, these boys are in for a serious lifestyle change. Nobody likes that kind of change.

TFred

Don't give em any ideas. They ain't too smart on their own!:lol:

wylde007

There will be a lot of things coming out between now and the trial and even more after. This goes way beyond one security guard.
I hope you did not take my inquiries as suspicious or negative in any way.

Based on your and User's responses it appears that my assumptions were correct. I just like to know whether I am in the ballpark or completely off the reservation!

I know it has been said numerous times, but thank you for keeping us all posted and aiding with this case/cause. I am most interested to see how all of this plays out. Sounds like it will be more than just a simple "defense", three-and-out. I know you guys know your stuff. Methinks the Ferry Gestapo and Surry Sheriff's Department do not know how well you know your stuff.

Their authoritative arrogance got them into this mess. It is only going to drag them down that much more in the long run.