• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WALMART Got to love it: Open carrying

NewZealandAmerican

Greater Salt Lake City Metro area far south suburb
Open Carry at Walmart, be very very careful you are being watched by your fellow shoppers!

Walmart Public Service Announcement:
Walmart and Janet "It's a man baby" Napolitano wants you to feel safe!

So when you shop at Walmart, snitch on any of your fellow shoppers for anything that looks supicious! Especially someone wearing a handgun. That way we can make America safe from all the terrorists. Yeah right! So we can keep supporting the phoney war on terror putting our good men and women in harms way overseas and building up the technological control enslavement grid, all the while the real terrorists are right here in America in Washington DC and their international wanker banker puppet masters. Watch Janet here: http://mikechamberslive.com/?p=10657

BTW Mike Chambers truly has an awesome and informative radio show 11a to 3p Central Mon to Fri http://www.OracleBroadcasting.com

Last edited:

Nevada carrier

Open Carry at Walmart, be very very careful you are being watched by your fellow shoppers!

Walmart Public Service Announcement:
Walmart and Janet "It's a man baby" Napolitano wants you to feel safe!

So when you shop at Walmart, snitch on any of your fellow shoppers for anything that looks supicious! Especially someone wearing a handgun. That way we can make America safe from all the terrorists. Yeah right! So we can keep supporting the phoney war on terror putting our good men and women in harms way overseas and building up the technological control enslavement grid, all the while the real terrorists are right here in America in Washington DC and their international banker puppet masters. Watch Janet here: http://mikechamberslive.com/?p=10657

BTW Mike Chambers truly has an awesome and informative radio show 11a to 3p Central Mon to Fri http://www.OracleBroadcasting.com

dant you mean we can make America safe for terrorists?

freehoosiertim

I open carry in Wal Marts here in central Indiana all the time. Nobody's ever taken a second look at me, from what I've seen. We'll see if that changes, but I doubt it.

Moving from Illinois to Utah, huh? I'm sure your guns will be a lot happier there.

sccrref

I too open carry all the time to numerous Walmart stores in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia. Never had any issues in the 4 years I have been carrying.

paknon2wheels

See & Tell

The system has not been activated yet. It will take time to be implemented and brainwash even more sheeple.

For people who think walmart is firearm friendly, you will be the first to be scanned and be reported to DHS as enemy combatants. :uhoh:

sudden valley gunner

Hey! Don't forget it would be wrong to report anyone suspicous if they are not white, a female or of a different religious background.

The list of approved people to report would be middle aged white guys, ex-veterans, or anybody with a Ron Paul bumpersticker.
:lol:

Misplaced Texan

My wife and I have Open Carried into every Walmart in Columbia, Jackson, Fulton, Mountain View and Jefferson City. We have never had any issues with anyone at any of their stores. We do know however that when we walk through the doors at some, maybe all, they turn the hidden cameras in our direction. That's okay with us since we are doing nothing wrong. At least we are camera doing NOTHING wrong in case we ever had any issues. We have been in the Columbia store on Conley Road in Columbia, MO. buying a couple of shotguns and ammo all while carrying and the only thing said about it was a question about the brand and caliber. We have been in Mt. View and Fulton stocking up on ammo and held a nice long conversation with a off-duty police officer. Columbia is usually considered by some as very liberal but I think mainly because of the University of Missouri; MIZZOU. Most people we have talked to there are very open to open carry.

since9

Campaign Veteran
I used to OC at Wal-Mart by zipping in, getting my stuff, and zipping out.

After Napoleonitino's message, however, I take my time, interacting with other shoppers and store clerks, occasionally an asst. manager or two, just so they can put a face on the kind of people Nappy's saying they should be watching: Kind, caring, helpful fellow citizens who go out of their way to say "Merry Christmas!" by helping someone load a package into their cart, answer a question or two about a stereo, or just shoot the breeze in the chips and salsa isle.

If this is the face of the "suspicious activity" simply because we're law-abiding OC citizens, then I'm hoping the public will realize the misinformation-disseminating person on the monitor is perhaps the one doing the most damage. Seriously folks! The only thing that's suspicious is when someone highlights a law-abiding activity known to have a near-zero hazard rate as "suspicious."

Therefore, I suggest we take Napoleonitino's advice, and report her public service message as "suspicious activity" which denies FBI crime statistics which confirm open carry is definately not a threat to our society.

kellogg2185

I open carry in Wal-Mart every time I go, yet to catch any flak other than a female employee ask if me and my buddy were cops. My current carry gun is fairly small though (Kahr PM40), so it doesn't attract much attention.