• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

** Legal Defense fund for Skidmark **

1245A Defender

our friend in virginia was arrested and charged for pointing his finger
at a security guard at a ferry terminal on the patomic river recently.
read the whole story, send money if you believe he is being unjustly persecuted.
if you cant send money, send your words of support.

cross posting, these are my word of support.
pay pal donation already sent.

Last edited:

Jeff Hayes

our friend in virginia was arrested and charged for pointing his finger
at a security guard at a ferry terminal on the patomic river recently.
read the whole story, send money if you believe he is being unjustly persecuted.
if you cant send money, send your words of support.

cross posting, these are my word of support.
pay pal donation already sent.

I sent my check 2 days ago.

OrangeIsTrouble

paypal sent with a message to WHUP SOME POWER TRIPPIN COP ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

This troubles me because I like to point fingers at people face when things get serious. Don't want to get beat up by a cop for doing that! Or charged!

Last edited:

chach161

Pay Pal donation sent. It was only $10 but if everyone on here sent $10 that most of us could spare it could add up fast. $10 x 1000 = $10,000 But it would take Everyone helping out.
And I am sure if it was me staring down the upcoming legal maze I would be very intimidated and we can at least take the monetary intimidation out of it by contributing to his defense and expenses. And every victory that the money helps to insure will be a victory for all of us.