• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Arkansas gun owners put Second Amendment up for sale

Arkyhog

Gun shop owners put Second Amendment rights up for sale
December 10th, 2010 6:56 am CT
By Steve D. Jones, Fort Smith Gun Rights Examiner

Are the “gun guys” against Arkansans having their Second Amendment rights restored to them? KARK 4 News ran this news story yesterday, featuring Don Hill of Don’s Weaponry in North Little Rock.

The conceal carry is working beautiful

He goes on to say:

Somebody could easily come up behind me and snap my holster and jerk my gun out

While this doesn’t sound like someone who is against open carry, or against the right to bear arms, Don Hill’s reasoning does resemble an advertisement, one for concealed carry.

The rest of the story is here:
http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-...wners-put-second-amendment-rights-up-for-sale

AbNo

Seriously, Arky? How long have you been living there? You should know by now KARK* is a liberal mouthpiece that can't be trusted to give you the time of day.

* KARK which, when pronounced, is the sound that station should be making.

KBCraig

Careful, now... there was a time when "RoyMitchell" was one word, and the word was News.

Of course, "TomBonner" was also one word, and the word was Weather, and was on a competing station. And his cousin bore a Razorbacks coffee mug on WKRP, and the word was HerbTarlek.

And "BethWard" was one word, before that gal from Russellville with the same name became Miss America, and the word was DialingForDollars.

And the one true Little Rock paper was "Gazette", and its prophet was Geo. Fisher, and the word was Snookie.

And Gary Weir was just some Ideal Bread bozo.

And if anyone has no clue what I'm talking about, they're not from Arkiesaw. ;)

Last edited: