Thread: Another OC-friendly Business in Louisville

Another OC-friendly Business in Louisville

I have been having lunch at Hotel Louisville (120 West Broadway) in their restaurant with some amount of frequency over the past several months. They have been more than happy to have my business. If you're in the area and considering going to McDonald's, Taco Bell, etc. I encourage you to stop in and see what can get you there for the same price. The staff is aware of and OK with the idea of OC in their restaurant. My only request would be that you dress professionally, tip your server, and enjoy your meal!

If anyone wants to meet up for lunch some time next week, I've got a pretty flexible lunch schedule. They're open until 2 every day and 3 most days, and have sandwiches, hot browns (my favorite), soup, burgers, and more. Reply if you're interested and we'l figure something out.

count me in

Quote Originally Posted by gutshot View Post
    That's wonderful information. I'd love to meet up with you. I get in that neighborhood often. Next week would
    work for meet. Respond by PM.

That sounds like a great Idea, i was looking for a reason to use a vacation day.
    "To disarm the people is the most effectual way to enslave them."
    - George Mason

Quote Originally Posted by gutshot View Post
    v8shoguy and KRM59,
    I am free any day this week. Let me know when either or both of you can meet and I'll be there.
    Count me in, I just work across the street from there and I heard from my co-workers that its a good place to eat. Just name the date and time and I will be there.
    Capricorn

My lunch schedule is pretty flexible, I usually leave for lunch between 11 and 2. Free any day this week but in the interest of firming something up I'll throw Wednesday (12/15) at 12:45 out there to get things going.

Since this thread has changed intent...

Meet-up thread here:

Lunch Meet in Downtown Louisville 12/15