• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Interseting commetary on 2nd am vs. U.N.

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
Good thread

Interesting read. The good news is - in my short 8 months as a MOC member / 2A activist I have seen a large increase in the number of people becoming aware of their 2A rights. Many of these folks are getting active in advocating for their/our rights, and it's a great thing to see and be a part of. We must and will prevail. To do any less will result in time warp back to the days of King's rule.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk47saogI8o

;)

Last edited:

lapeer20m

Interesting reading, but I do not believe the 2nd amendment can be nullified simply because the constitution does not grant us our rights. It does enumerate our God given rights that the government is not allowed to infringe upon.

No amount of outside pressure from foreign countries can take away our rights.

I do Agree that the media convincing citizens that guns are evil and the government us here to take care of all our needs has
been happening for some time and can have negative consequences.

I feel tha people are waking up. The tea party, open carry org's,
and other gun right groups, along with the recent scotus decisions and various states that have passed tenth amendment legislation, as well as the shall issue laws adopted by most states show that law abiding citizens will continue to enjoy the benefits of gun ownership for a long time.

Groups that promote open carry are also involved In education involving the 4th and 1st amendments.

Last edited:

stainless1911

Banned
If we are going to win this, it must be done in the schools. The libs figured this out years ago, and have several decades worth of a head start. We need to be in contact with, and actively OCing regularly in schools, and pushing the Eddie Eagle and similar programs as hard as we can.