• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Weekly San Diego Open Carry Meet 9

Firemark

Well my friends, Peruta judgement has come out and the Sheriff and the Judge said that Open Carry is legal and an alternative to CCW.

"As a practical matter, should the need for self defense arise, nothing in sections 12031 restricts the open carry of unloaded firearms and ammunition ready for instant loading"

We are meeting Monday night 12/13 at our strong supporters restaurant.
Firehouse Eatery in Pacific Beach, 7-9pm'ish.

http://www.firehousepb.com/

I quote the owner, who I know personally, "You guys are welcome to carry here anytime you want, I totally support you."

Now more than ever if you have not OC'd, if your a long time lurker, ready to come out, and want to learn and have all your questions answered please show up. Get involved!