• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Join MOC for dinner in Taylor Dec. 27th 7:00pm

scot623

DATE CHANGE!!!! Monday Dec. 27th 7:00pm

MOC had a great response to our seminar in Taylor so we are going back! Come out to Mykonos Greek and American restaurant December 27th at 7:00pm and break bread with friends. They do not have a liquor license so No-CPL OC is good to go.

Mykonos Greek and American Family Restaurant
22905 Van Born Rd, Taylor, Michigan 48180
(313) 291-0943 ‎

http://www.google.com/maps/place?ci...&hq=mykonos+taylor+mi&hnear=mykonos+taylor+mi

Last edited:

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
They are now 100% pro OC

food is good but both times i went there I was asked to conceal, they were polite about it and did not request me to leave.

I have it from a very reliable source that they are now 100% pro OC. This is why we are going there to reward their new pro OC stance. I suspect your visit may have been a little while back?

sprinklerguy28

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend. I am having major back surgery on the 21st. Hope everyone has a great time. Take pictures for the MOC Facebook page.

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
Be well my friend!

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend. I am having major back surgery on the 21st. Hope everyone has a great time. Take pictures for the MOC Facebook page.

Please PM me the details. I would like to return the favor and pay you a visit. Nothing worse than hanging around in a hospital bed! I & my family send our prayers out to you.

Your friend G9OS.

Last edited:

Centurion

:eek: Sorry to hear about your back Mr. Webb :eek: Hope you get better soon. I enjoyed the seminar you gave in Taylor very much and look forward to attending this dinner :monkey

army74

OC dinner

Glock i havent forgot ill bring the holster with me. Do you know where the best place to get a ankle holster for a subcompact M&P40c at about to pick that up for about 400