Thread: Congratulations, Suavo Mustachio!

Congratulations, Suavo Mustachio!

...a fireworks display like no other! Now what?

Link to what you are talking about?
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Banned
    Post #90

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh....-10th-Round-3

Learning how to use the search function I found J.Gleason's posts but the other guy, almost nothing. "Suavo" was really easy, being a made-up word.

Yeah. I'm just giving credit where credit is due. Thanks for pointing that out, "Jon".

Sadly, not a whole lot of tinkering is necessary to create such a spectacle, as we can see in specific threads on this forum. People will continue to take sides, and the people who say they are not taking sides will continue to take sides. It's no mystery to me who the self-serving egomaniacs are, even when they try desperately to hide behind their seemingly positive agenda.

Divide and conquer, in the most suicidal sense. As long as we feel that we have to identify with others to succeed, the big picture gets distorted, the objective changes, and then, if successful, the objective only serves some when it was originally meant to serve all.

Banned
    Another sharp observation. Thanks.

I think that the owners/operators tacitly encourage "measuring contests" by allowing the avatars. Many seem to be even more loaded than the user names. I think everything is going just the way the owners/operators desire.