• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Congratulations, Suavo Mustachio!

Johnny Stiletto

Yeah. I'm just giving credit where credit is due. Thanks for pointing that out, "Jon".

Sadly, not a whole lot of tinkering is necessary to create such a spectacle, as we can see in specific threads on this forum. People will continue to take sides, and the people who say they are not taking sides will continue to take sides. It's no mystery to me who the self-serving egomaniacs are, even when they try desperately to hide behind their seemingly positive agenda.

Divide and conquer, in the most suicidal sense. As long as we feel that we have to identify with others to succeed, the big picture gets distorted, the objective changes, and then, if successful, the objective only serves some when it was originally meant to serve all.

Jon Bonavia

Banned
Another sharp observation. Thanks.

I think that the owners/operators tacitly encourage "measuring contests" by allowing the avatars. Many seem to be even more loaded than the user names. I think everything is going just the way the owners/operators desire.