• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A civil welcome to all new members

Status
Not open for further replies.

LR Yote 312

I will raise you an unmarried 18 year old pregnant step daughter for the drama...........

Already got one...only she is 23,unmarried and the kid is 15 months.

I lookin to trade off her 18yr old brother....and he is into me for $5k and thats just for this month.

LR Yote

Last edited:
M

McX

i own 4, or they own me- depending upon your point of view. i have a government too- married to her. kids under 21 aint much interested in anything other than consuming, theirs and mine. you'll get no takers on rent outs.

theJurk

Hello everyone, I'm also new here. I came here seeking information and decided to become a posting member. I purchased a handgun recently for home defense/work purposes and have been considering OCing. Being an OC virgin I was considering the adopt a first timer thing.

XDFDE45

Welcome aboard theJurk. Good for you on your purchase and taking the first step in refusing to be a victim. Hope you learn a lot while here and Carry On.
If I may ask what gun did you pick up and any holster you have in mind?

Last edited:

theJurk

Thanks XDFDE45, I bought a Armscor 1911 in .45 from a friend for a very good price. I intend to purchase a XD-M in 9mm for OC but money is tight before the holidays.

As for a holster i was browsing the dropped thigh holster style. Not trying to be the "look at me" type, but I feel this would suit my needs at work as well as winter carrying(a heavy jacket won't conceal). I guess its just a bonus that the girlfriend thinks they're sexy:D. I wouldn't mind some examples of what holster options other members use in the winter months.

I am a security guard in the Milwuakee area and have put in to be armed. I cant believe some guards in this area opt not to be armed.

oldbanger

Welcome, you will like it here.

welcome2.jpg

Last edited:

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Welcome and please join us this Friday at Lizzy's Green Cafe in Kansasville.

We are having another dinner this Friday from 4 p.m. to ....closes at 10 p.m. for homeless Veterans. I will post a new thread with all the details but please do come. The Vets will probably get there around 4 as the other Vets did and leave by 6 or 6:30.

Some of us can get there around 4 but most of us open carry folks get there around 6 to 6:45. So if you would like to break the ice for open carry and meet a bunch of us please come by for dinner at Lizzy's around 6 or so.

As for holsters there are as many different holster types between us as there are guns! I personally wear my Glock in a Blackhawk retention holster but I also carry it (where legal) in a Bianchi #5 (IIRC) leather holster concealed. I feel the retention holster is my best option for securing my handgun when I open carry.

Hope to see you this Friday!

davegran

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wiscon
This option would allow you to carry

.... but money is tight before the holidays.

As for a holster i was browsing the dropped thigh holster style. Not trying to be the "look at me" type, but I feel this would suit my needs at work as well as winter carrying(a heavy jacket won't conceal). I guess its just a bonus that the girlfriend thinks they're sexy:D.....

Hi theJurk,
Click here to see a drop leg holster that has both retention and a very low price. This would at least allow you to carry this Winter without a big cash outlay. :lol:

XDFDE45

Thanks XDFDE45, I bought a Armscor 1911 in .45 from a friend for a very good price. I intend to purchase a XD-M in 9mm for OC but money is tight before the holidays.

As for a holster i was browsing the dropped thigh holster style. Not trying to be the "look at me" type, but I feel this would suit my needs at work as well as winter carrying(a heavy jacket won't conceal). I guess its just a bonus that the girlfriend thinks they're sexy:D. I wouldn't mind some examples of what holster options other members use in the winter months.

I am a security guard in the Milwuakee area and have put in to be armed. I cant believe some guards in this area opt not to be armed.

Right now I am using a Blackhawk Serpa holster with my jacket. The jacket is a Cabela's Duck work jacket that has a cuffed waist so carrying is not a problem since it doesn't go very far below the waist. It is just like the Carhartt Duck jacket but about $30-$40 less. I'm eyeing up the Blackhawk Yaqui Slide holster that came out earlier this year. Denny Hansen from S.W.A.T. Magazine did a review of it after wearing it for a few months with his XD45 and said he liked it and was a good piece of gear.

http://www.blackhawk.com/product/Yaqui-Slide-Holster,1518,1418.htm

Hugh Johnson

What does that mean? Why would they ban Tweety? I know her she is from Kiel. She is the one that told me about the article in the paper about the guy who was open carrying in New Holstein. That was what got me interested. What did she do to get banned? Her name is Shanna. she is the single mother of a 2 year old boy. A very cool person. She moved up here from Racine like 6 years ago after she was attacked by some gang bangers in Racine while shopping. I am reading through her posts and I don't see where she did anything wrong here. Whats up with that?

Edit to add, I just left her a message. Will have to see when she gets back to me. By the way what does legitimate mean? Do we have to pay something?

Last edited:

Hugh Johnson

Real nice. I just heard back from Shanna. She says she was banned for being a "troll." (Her words) I don't know what that means, I am new to this whole website thing. Too bad she is really a good person. Don't think I am interested in sticking around since that is how new members are treated. She said she received an email from krackus, who ever that is and he had the same thing happen to him. Now from what she says he is a computer geek and does software or something. To bad this site will miss out on good people like them.

later.

paul@paul-fisher.com

I can only assume that the administrators thought Shana (tweety) was Gleason. Pretty sure Gleason is a guy and Shana is a girl but whatever, what do I know? Not sure about Crassus.

XDFDE45

Real nice. I just heard back from Shanna. She says she was banned for being a "troll." (Her words) I don't know what that means, I am new to this whole website thing. Too bad she is really a good person. Don't think I am interested in sticking around since that is how new members are treated. She said she received an email from krackus, who ever that is and he had the same thing happen to him. Now from what she says he is a computer geek and does software or something. To bad this site will miss out on good people like them.

later.

Niiiiiice.

Status
Not open for further replies.