• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A civil welcome to all new members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartacus

Banned
Real nice. I just heard back from Shanna. She says she was banned for being a "troll." (Her words) I don't know what that means, I am new to this whole website thing. Too bad she is really a good person. Don't think I am interested in sticking around since that is how new members are treated. She said she received an email from krackus, who ever that is and he had the same thing happen to him. Now from what she says he is a computer geek and does software or something. To bad this site will miss out on good people like them.

later.

Does anyone know Hugh Johnson?

He's prolly the latest incarnation of the Gleason/Huffman clown show.

It seems I got Crassus's number as well. Of course these losers will just keep signing up but hopefully they will run out of proxy servers or get tired of it.

Hugh Johnson

Does anyone know Hugh Johnson?

He's prolly the latest incarnation of the Gleason/Huffman clown show.

It seems I got Crassus's number as well. Of course these losers will just keep signing up but hopefully they will run out of proxy servers or get tired of it.

My address is ********** in Kiel Spartacus. Bring your tuff guy attitude with you and I will almost guarantee you will be on your knees apologizing to Shanna in person. You need to watch who you call a loser. I don't know you and you don't know me. And since I stand 6'4" and weigh in at 240 I am pretty sure I can handle my own. I have never disrespected you and I expect the same from you.

This is a sad website at best. Any organization that nurtures the likes of this guy is no organization I want to be a part of. Good riddance.

Last edited:

Spartacus

Banned
My address is REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR. Bring your tuff guy attitude with you and I will almost guarantee you will be on your knees apologizing to Shanna in person. You need to watch who you call a loser. I don't know you and you don't know me. And since I satan 6'4" and weigh in at 240 I am pretty sure I can handle my own. I have never disrespected you and I expect the same from you.

This is a sad website at best. Any organization that nurtures the likes of this guy is no organization I want to be a part of. Good riddance.

Oh please. You guys would do or say anything to try and get me banned.

For a new guy you know too much too fast. Good imposters slowly work their way into a board, not dive right in.

Hugh Johnson

I received a message that I should remove my personal information from this forum. I think it has been left up there long enough for the jerk to see. So i will remove it. As far as I am concerned the owners can remove my account as well. Not interested in being a part of this group at all.

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA

For a new guy you know too much too fast. Good imposters slowly work their way into a board, not dive right in.

Newsflash numbnuts, people do read this forum before joining. And with the crap you continue to fling in every direction, I expect several people to either leave, or never join simply to stay out of the way of all the drama which always has the same common denominator, YOU!!

LR Yote 312

Ummm,......Not True. Your doin just fine on your own.

Like the ol' sayin goes: " Give'em enough rope and they will hang themselves".

All we have to do is keep reporting you.Sooner or later something will happen.You may have your merits and moments...There comes a point where the problem is bigger than the value.

LR Yote

Last edited:

eye95

I received a message that I should remove my personal information from this forum. I think it has been left up there long enough for the jerk to see. So i will remove it. As far as I am concerned the owners can remove my account as well. Not interested in being a part of this group at all.

Too late. He already quoted it. However, your address raises more questions than it answers.

If you are simply another poster, you have opened yourself up to mischief.

If you are a shade, you have provided ammo to anyone who wants to prove it.

oak1971

All we have to do is keep reporting you.Sooner or later something will happen.You may have your merits and moments...There comes a point where the problem is bigger than the value.

LR Yote

Quoted for truth.

BROKENSPROKET

LR Yote

Yote, with all due respect, Spartacus was given enough rope to be banned many times. New people are getting banned for defending themselves after being attacked and wronfully accused by Spartacus.

It's like a story where people report someone for illegal activity only to be harrassed by LEO becasue the one that was reported was friends or family of the sheriff.

Spartacus

Banned
You guys can piss and moan all you want but I'm right more than I'm wrong. My sig line tells that story.

I've gotten to the point where I can spot a Gleasony post from a mile away, and I do believe that Hugh Johnson it just that.

__

Banned
Please add me to the list

Please add me to the list. I claim the Doug's credibility, stature and status. Thank you. 101

eye95

You guys can piss and moan all you want but I'm right more than I'm wrong. My sig line tells that story.

I've gotten to the point where I can spot a Gleasony post from a mile away, and I do believe that Hugh Johnson it just that.

The problem is that when you are wrong once, you do more damage than you do good being right 100 times. You have accused perfectly innocent new members, chasing them off. Who knows how many others have never signed up because of what you do.

I implore you, if you care about the ideals that we are promoting here, please stop accusing folks of being shades. Please.

XDFDE45

tinfoil-hat-2.jpg

oak1971

The problem is that when you are wrong once, you do more damage than you do good being right 100 times. You have accused perfectly innocent new members, chasing them off. Who knows how many others have never signed up because of what you do.

I implore you, if you care about the ideals that we are promoting here, please stop accusing folks of being shades. Please.

He can't hear you over the sound of his own awesomeness. Insert sarcasm here.

M

McX

i am not gleason, i am not doug. i am the eggman, you are the walrus- coo,coo, ka, choo. i also go by snake pliskin, but no one beleives me.

added on edit; further proof i get around, if you examine the famous Abbey Road album cover, you can see me standing in the background, and yes, that is MY Volkswagon parked in the foreground.

Attachments

• Beatles_-_Abbey_Road.jpg
    Beatles_-_Abbey_Road.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:

__

Banned
I nominate McX as next popularly elected Chairman

I nominate McX as next popularly elected Chairman. Thanks for the 'friending' but no thanks.

TheDiceAreLoaded

Hello all! My name is Adam and I'm new to this forum. I've enjoyed Glocktalk for many years now and just recently discovered this forum. I look forward to getting to know all of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.