• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Theseus

Iopencarry

I don't want to get into it here and thread jack, but my appeal is on. We should see the DA's response on the 29th of Dec.

Thank you sir for continuing the fight. Last I had heard was that you had family problems out of state and needed to get back to life. I realize how much this can take out of a person. I hope all is well.

More info please on the appeal when ever your lawyer says you can give it.

Dale

Theseus

Founder's Club Member
I am not sure what I can share, but I have been quiet for a very specific reason.

I will share what I can, when I can.

Last edited:

1245A Defender

ohhh goood,,,,,

I am not sure what I can share, but I have been quiet for a very specific reason.

I will share what I can, when I can.

I was prepared to accept my situation, but an angel appeared...

keep it to your self
we dont need to know nothing
i was afraid you had been beat
i got the impression you had left and moved to hong kong

CAN WE,, TELL US HOW,, TO DONATE TO YOUR CAUSE!!!!
I support you to the fullest extent!
How can I help????

Theseus

Founder's Club Member
Too much has already been said.
You think so? I didn't think I said anything that wasn't already public record.

keep it to your self
we dont need to know nothing
i was afraid you had been beat
i got the impression you had left and moved to hong kong

CAN WE,, TELL US HOW,, TO DONATE TO YOUR CAUSE!!!!
I support you to the fullest extent!
How can I help????

No further donations or support needed. It is all in hand at this point.

I did move to Hong Kong, simply because there are jobs here.

oc4ever

case #?

Theseus,
since this is in appeal, can you provide your court case number so it may be followed? Your case is a huge slap in the face to honest citizens that wish to carry for self defense. Any educated person that reads this section(629) would believe that private property means just that....something that is not public property.The illegal taking of your identification, which is not out of the ordinary for a LEO, is bad enough. But the judge interpreting that the plain English version of this law, that the average citizen should be able to read and understand, does not apply. Then the judge hides the private property signs from the jury not to confuse them? The jury did their job, the judge and the DA should be the ones on trial for civil rights violations. This type of case scares me, I am not a big believer in big government is out to beat the normal person down. This example makes me, and I am sure others, think that corruption and political agendas rule the system instead of blind justice.

I know it is not in your best interest to respond publicly at this point to court criticism, but I wish your stay in HK is educational and enjoyable. I hope you return to Kalifory-i-a soon as your case is resolved. The self protection fight will linger for many generations. Sorry you got stomped on upfront in this battle. Whoever is taking your appeal obviously sees the possibility of taking out the 629 law as unconstitutional, which would be a great step forward here. The DA has alot at stake if he pushes this crappy ill written law into the appeals courts, and looses. Frankly, I hope they do.

Theseus

Founder's Club Member
OPSEC to the max!

I hear you, and I have checked with the lawyer. There is nothing wrong with saying there is an active appeal, nor with the posting of procedural updates. The lawyer only asks that I don't speak about the facts of the case. Although it was not said, I am going to presume that this includes publication of the briefs and such as well.

wewd

I did move to Hong Kong, simply because there are jobs here.

I don't blame you, HK is considered the freest economic zone in the world, and that naturally leads to jobs. California's leaders should, if they have any brains at all, take note of that. But they won't. I wish the best of luck and prosperity for you and your family.

Robin47

You got a lot of friends here Theseus, and we are all pulling for you.
Good news about your AP. thanks for letting us know !
Enjoy your time in HK to, I was there in 1967.

Robin47 :)

Theseus

Founder's Club Member
Thanks for all the kind words. . . And when I win my appeal I will be expecting to come back and getting a gun and a CCW from every state I can. Ha ha.

bigtoe416

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
What is he requesting an extension for? I'm not sure how appeals court works.