Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: The Wisconsin Forum

  1. #1
    Guest
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Green Bay
    Posts
    232

    The Wisconsin Forum

    Thoughts? Comments?

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    13,063
    My thoughts? It should be left there and not brought here.

  3. #3
    Campaign Veteran GlockMeisterG21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pewaukee, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    637
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    My thoughts? It should be left there and not brought here.
    +1
    “The 1911 pistol remains the service pistol of choice in the eyes of those who understand the problem. Back when we audited the FBI academy in 1947, I was told that I ought not to use my pistol in their training program because it was not fair. Maybe the first thing one should demand of his sidearm is that it be unfair.” — Col. Jeff Cooper, GUNS & AMMO, January 2002

  4. #4
    Regular Member rodbender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Navasota, Texas, USA
    Posts
    2,524
    Thoughts? Comments?

    About what aspect of it in particular or the whole thing? Can you be a "bit" clearer?
    The thing about common sense is....it ain't too common.
    Will Rogers

  5. #5
    McX
    Guest
    a unique collection of individuals, with differing opnions, and views. behave like family; loving at times, rumbling others. would this be a suitable summary?

  6. #6
    Regular Member rodbender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Navasota, Texas, USA
    Posts
    2,524
    Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    a unique collection of individuals, with differing opnions, and views. behave like family; loving at times, rumbling others. would this be a suitable summary?
    I live in Texas and pay little attention to other sub-forums although I do visit some occasionally. As far as behaving like family, we fought (yes, physically) among ourselves, but would protect the same if anyone else jumped on one of us.
    The thing about common sense is....it ain't too common.
    Will Rogers

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    13,063
    It's just a tad more than the message board equivalent of a "family squabble." Some folks have experienced the message board equivalent of "death" as a result. What is going on there should stay there, but it should not be downplayed. It should stop.

  8. #8
    Regular Member sultan62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Clayton, NC
    Posts
    1,319
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    My thoughts? It should be left there and not brought here.
    Quote Originally Posted by GlockMeisterG21 View Post
    +1
    +2
    "They don't give a damn about any trumpet playing band
    It ain't what they call rock and roll
    And the Sultans...
    Yeah the Sultans, they play Creole"

    OCDO Member
    NCGO Member

  9. #9
    Founder's Club Member Brass Magnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Right Behind You!, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    2,818
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    It's just a tad more than the message board equivalent of a "family squabble." Some folks have experienced the message board equivalent of "death" as a result. What is going on there should stay there, but it should not be downplayed. It should stop.
    You have PM's turned off eye?
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

    Lex malla, lex nulla

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    13,063
    I have it set to friends and contacts only. (I was being harassed, so I changed the setting.) I will let you through.

    You aren't planning on harassing me, right?

  11. #11
    Founder's Club Member Brass Magnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Right Behind You!, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    2,818
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    I have it set to friends and contacts only. (I was being harassed, so I changed the setting.) I will let you through.

    You aren't planning on harassing me, right?
    Not today... Tomorrow's another day though!
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

    Lex malla, lex nulla

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    a small house in Hartford, Wi.
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Springfielddx40 View Post
    Thoughts? Comments?
    I read it almost every day, but I dont post much.

    My dad always told me that I will learn more with my mouth shut then with it open. So I use the forum to learn.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •