• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Orange County Open Carry Dinner, Weds 12/15/2010

demnogis

Who is in? I was thinking of riding to work, carrying, etc. Maybe getting some food after work around 5pm-6pm.

I'm thinking near the District area in Irvine again... Or possibly at the Block in Orange? Location is open, time-frame is static. If you're interested, lets hear it.

teemgreen99

wow I thought California was bad but Orange County really blows. I can not believe nobody replied to this...oh well I dont mind a nice dinner solo...

Last edited:

teemgreen99

Im just shocked to see how many surrounding counties and cities are activley UOCing but not even a small sample in Orange County...oh well guess I will keep soloing and hanging with OCkimber when possible. Oh course after my trip coming up to Nevada and Arizona I may not be in California long lol

demnogis

This is not a gripe thread. This is an event thread. Keep in mind since there are quite a few splinter orgs, not that many individuals may check the forum here.

That being said, tell your friends and other interested parties. Looks like this will be at the Block in Orange, approximately 630pm. Goes til we're done or kicked out.

hgreen

OC KIMBER - Send an email on the SBOC email list as well as FB page. Lots of people on there are from orange county, and even if not, would come to a meet.