Thread: Wife's first OC experience

Wife's first OC experience

Today I took my wife to get her an OC holster for her .38. She tried a couple of different styles, an OWB paddle and a belt holster. She liked the belt holster better.

We left the gun show and started off to the next place we wanted to go for the day. Along the way I made an impromptu stop at a Sprint store to see if they had a cable for my phone. There were a couple of people there ahead of us. I asked the sales person about the cable, they don't have that in their inventory. Okay, so back to the car. On the way to the car my wife states that the woman sitting at the table near where we were standing was trying hard not to look towards my wife.

A couple of more stops we made before we reached our ultimate destination, the bowling alley. We removed our holsters and secured the weapons in the car. She then commented that it felt funny not having the weight of the .38 on her hip. I'm thinking she'll adapt well to OC.

My wife also prefers a belt holster, on a seperate belt. (gunbelt). She carries a .40 (DW-40). You don't indicate where in NM you are.

ebay is way cheaper than the store.

Quote Originally Posted by rsandman_2000 View Post
    ...our ultimate destination, the bowling alley. We removed our holsters and secured the weapons in the car.
    I was just looking at a list of places where carry is prohibited in New Mexico. Is the bowling alley prohibited? If so, because liquor is sold there? Or maybe because the place is posted no-carry?
    Last edited by Anubis; 12-29-2010 at 11:44 PM.