Thread: Wanna-be security guard arrested for tazing a man

Wanna-be security guard arrested for tazing a man

Sadly, this happened in Colorado Springs.

I'm glad he wasn't carrying, as he'd have really made a bad name for us.

Knucklehead...
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

He "ordered him to turn his hat around..." What a dick!

Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger View Post
    He "ordered him to turn his hat around..." What a dick!
    Although I suspect it was to return the bill to the forward-facing position, it might have been the other way...

Regardless,

Who cares how other people are dressed? I don't. If I don't like the way people are dressed, I haul my carcass to another establishment where I'm not nearly as offended. Although to be honest, I can't recall having been offended by anyone's manner of dress in the last twenty years.

When things like this happen, there's usually a psych eval. Problem is, we rarely hear the results, and then only if they're normal.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Quote Originally Posted by since9 View Post
    When things like this happen, there's usually a psych eval. Problem is, we rarely hear the results, and then only if they're normal.
    Not in this case. I believe the "Security Guard" is purported to be a "wannabe" nutcase who wasn't a security guard.

Last edited by OldCurlyWolf; 12-19-2010 at 03:13 PM.
    I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do those things to other people and I require the same of them.

Politicians should serve two terms, one in office and one in prison.(borrowed from RioKid)

Quote Originally Posted by OldCurlyWolf View Post
    I believe the "Security Guard" is purported to be a "wannabe" nutcase who wasn't a security guard.
    That's exactly what happened.

Why did you say, "not in this case" when my comment referred to the psych eval after his arrest (which was in this case)?

And why are you mad, again, OCW?