Thread: George Gordon school of law

George Gordon school of law

Today I listened to George Gordon online. He went through open carry and how to defeat local laws. It was interesting and he is well known for his knowledge of law. This is a good show to listen to. He is on Liberty Radio live at 10 AM and 2 AM the show is a rebroadcast. First link is the schedule. You can use one of many media players to listen. I use the VLC player because it is simple and light on the computer memory.

It was quite interesting his take on what cities actually are motivated by and how to use that to remove unconstitutional laws, ordinances.

http://libertyradiolive.com/schedule.html

http://libertyradiolive.com/listen2LRL.html <<<<listen here.

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/ <<<< VLC player.
    Exo 22:2 "If anyone catches a thief breaking in and hits him so that he dies, he is not guilty of murder.
    Luke 22:36: "Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luk 11:21 "When a strong man, with all his weapons ready, guards his own house, all his belongings are safe.

Thanks for the post, I look forward to checking it out
    "Liberty's too precious a thing to be buried in books...Men should hold it up in front of them every single day of their lives and say: 'I'm free to think and to speak. My ancestors couldn't. I can. And my children will."
    ,,, So Mote Be

Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.-- JC

I would advise anyone who can listen to do so, today's subject matter was open carry. 2AM is the last show on that subject I suspect, at least for a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Control View Post
    Thanks for the post, I look forward to checking it out
    Exo 22:2 "If anyone catches a thief breaking in and hits him so that he dies, he is not guilty of murder.
    Luke 22:36: "Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luk 11:21 "When a strong man, with all his weapons ready, guards his own house, all his belongings are safe.

Madison Hts-Carry M&P9mm CPL/NRA mem, Michigan, USA
    Yes I caught him today and he spoke about Goverment spending that robs the economy of growth whereas most small business dollars that are untouched get spent up to 5 times over by others that receive the same cash.

yes Government isn't very efficient, to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by StingMP9 View Post
    Yes I caught him today and he spoke about Goverment spending that robs the economy of growth whereas most small business dollars that are untouched get spent up to 5 times over by others that receive the same cash.