Thread: Lost thread???

Lost thread???

I maybe am just missing it but I wrote in a thread earlier today and I can't find it. Title was something about Glock 34. Am I missing something or did I do something wrong? I don't think I can delete a thread. Just wondering...

If it was a 'for sale' ad, it is likely to be deleted.
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

Pretty safe to say Admins or a Mod deleted the thread. I know the thread your refering too...

Pretty clear someone didnt like it.

LR Yote
    *NOTE: No Longer under the tyranny of Milwaukee County.

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
    Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits.
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    - Frank Outlaw

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    I started the thread and I had told the administrators that even though I stand behind the feelings, I started it in a moment of anger and should not off and asked them to close or delete the thread. Obviously they felt deletion was the better option.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelevra View Post
    I maybe am just missing it but I wrote in a thread earlier today and I can't find it. Title was something about Glock 34. Am I missing something or did I do something wrong? I don't think I can delete a thread. Just wondering...
    I did a search for any thread/post started by you. This thread is the only one that came up.

Try starting the thread again?

Quote Originally Posted by phred View Post
    I did a search for any thread/post started by you. This thread is the only one that came up.

Try starting the thread again?
    hmmmm. joined on the11th, worried about a post on a now deleted thread. Maybe one of the wave crowd ?
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Founder's Club Member Brass Magnet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock34 View Post
    hmmmm. joined on the11th, worried about a post on a now deleted thread. Maybe one of the wave crowd ?
    The "WAVE crowd"? Do you mean like Jon Bonavia who was Doug Huffman and is banned now? Not everything is as it seems. Please everyone, pause, think about it; then think some more, then post. Condition yellow.
    Last edited by Brass Magnet; 12-13-2010 at 08:51 PM.
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lex malla, lex nulla

Quote Originally Posted by paul@paul-fisher.com View Post
    Obviously they felt deletion was the better option.
    Good, it's gone

Quote Originally Posted by Brass Magnet View Post
    Condition yellow.
    yes, be nice and/or at least be careful

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by phred View Post
    ...yes, be nice and/or at least be careful
    And have some inkling to whom you are replying. Watch out for folks that have only a few dozen posts or fewer. I was wary when I read that posters 4th post, so I looked up the rest. Sure enough, I knew this was someone stirring up trouble. I don't know that he was a sock puppet. I don't know that he was from WAVE. I do know that his behavior was antagonistic, and that is all I needed to know.

Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    And have some inkling to whom you are replying. Watch out for folks that have only a few dozen posts or fewer. I was wary when I read that posters 4th post, so I looked up the rest. Sure enough, I knew this was someone stirring up trouble. I don't know that he was a sock puppet. I don't know that he was from WAVE. I do know that his behavior was antagonistic, and that is all I needed to know.
    Do they get the ban?
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

I just thought I did something wrong with the thread or something. Hit the wrong button maybe. Guess not. No worries but heck it is un-nerving.

By the way Glock, if you'd have bothered to read the thread, you would have seen that I supported your point of view as did my wife. Not necessarily the words you choose but the intent. As for your other comment, no worries. My words will be my testament to my conservative, Constitutional integrity.

Nuff said...