• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lost thread???

Kelevra

I maybe am just missing it but I wrote in a thread earlier today and I can't find it. Title was something about Glock 34. Am I missing something or did I do something wrong? I don't think I can delete a thread. Just wondering...

LR Yote 312

Pretty safe to say Admins or a Mod deleted the thread. I know the thread your refering too...

Pretty clear someone didnt like it.

LR Yote

paul@paul-fisher.com

I started the thread and I had told the administrators that even though I stand behind the feelings, I started it in a moment of anger and should not off and asked them to close or delete the thread. Obviously they felt deletion was the better option.

phred

I maybe am just missing it but I wrote in a thread earlier today and I can't find it. Title was something about Glock 34. Am I missing something or did I do something wrong? I don't think I can delete a thread. Just wondering...

I did a search for any thread/post started by you. This thread is the only one that came up.

Try starting the thread again?

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
hmmmm. joined on the11th, worried about a post on a now deleted thread. Maybe one of the wave crowd ?

The "WAVE crowd"? Do you mean like Jon Bonavia who was Doug Huffman and is banned now? Not everything is as it seems. Please everyone, pause, think about it; then think some more, then post. Condition yellow.

Last edited:

eye95

...yes, be nice and/or at least be careful

And have some inkling to whom you are replying. Watch out for folks that have only a few dozen posts or fewer. I was wary when I read that posters 4th post, so I looked up the rest. Sure enough, I knew this was someone stirring up trouble. I don't know that he was a sock puppet. I don't know that he was from WAVE. I do know that his behavior was antagonistic, and that is all I needed to know.

oak1971

And have some inkling to whom you are replying. Watch out for folks that have only a few dozen posts or fewer. I was wary when I read that posters 4th post, so I looked up the rest. Sure enough, I knew this was someone stirring up trouble. I don't know that he was a sock puppet. I don't know that he was from WAVE. I do know that his behavior was antagonistic, and that is all I needed to know.

Do they get the ban?

Kelevra

I just thought I did something wrong with the thread or something. Hit the wrong button maybe. Guess not. No worries but heck it is un-nerving.

Kelevra

By the way Glock, if you'd have bothered to read the thread, you would have seen that I supported your point of view as did my wife. Not necessarily the words you choose but the intent. As for your other comment, no worries. My words will be my testament to my conservative, Constitutional integrity.

Nuff said...