• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

www.GunsAndAmmoTrader.com NEW FREE SITE!

cttbax

Hey Folks,

I wanted to pass the word that my new website is finally up and running. Check out

www.gunsandammotrader.com

It is a FREE nationwide online classifieds to buy, sell and trade guns, ammo and accessories. We are based out of Norfolk VA and the site is owned and operated by two U.S. Navy Veterans who are shooting enthusiasts. The site is open and available to everyone. It is FREE to sign up and start listing items. We will be constantly expanding the site in the coming months. Right now it has a basic listing of categories. We are going to add tactical accessories, curios and relics, gunsmiths, hunting and possibly camping gear to the list of categories. We will be adding a dealer section in the future as well. I am open to any and all suggestions on other categories to include in the listings.

What it is not:
Auction Site all prices are set by the seller
Pay Site all private sales are free
Gun Dealer/Retailer We are simply providing a listing service
Discussion Forum
Payment Service or Bank we do not handle your money at all

We designed this site to be easy to use. In just a few clicks you can list an ad. The photos are automatically re-sized for you when you upload and you can list up to eight photos. The site utilizes your zip code to base your location for other users to find listings that are close by. So you can look for guns in your area only, or you can search specific states or all 50 states if you like. We designed this site with one thing in mind... KEEP IT SIMPLE! We know that this community has various levels of computer skills and wanted to build a site for everyone to use, from the computer illiterate to the computer savvy I think everyone will find this site very user friendly. There is a very simple private message feature available for use as well and it is the primary method to communicate with other members. There is also a very simple one to five star feedback rating tool to evaluate other members dealings on the site.

So check it out, and let me know what you think folks! You all have been great with suggestions on this site, feel free to give me your input on www.gunsandammotrader.com

Bax