• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Size does matter

Hugh Johnson

Again thanks for the welcomes, I more than likely will wait to OC still after thinking about it and reading what some have said here, I don't think the 460 gives me any kind of tactical advantage at all. I guess if I carried it even once and something came down between me and an aggressor It would be very unpredictable as to how things would turn out. I guess it is time to do a little shopping right after the holiday. Kind of anxious to get started.

On a lighter note, hey Kelevra it looks like your poochy just finished a plate of spaghetti!

Last edited:

Beretta-m9

You just made every Beretta owner cringe...LOL

LR Yote

didn't make me cringe, infact I thought it was very funny. Thought the same thing about my m9, it's large enough if the bullets don't work enough force behind a good toss should do the job.

Archangel

I carry a full sized, stainless steel Colt 1911. People gawk and stare. Some ask about it. I am polite and conversational with everyone and I am always sure to include a smile.
My favorite is when people come up all serious like and say: "Excuse me sir, but did you know your hammer is back?"

:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey

LR Yote 312

My favorite is when people come up all serious like and say: "Excuse me sir, but did you know your hammer is back?"

:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey

Unless they a certain PD.....Then they ask where the decocker is.

That was the second sign I was in for a long night.

LR Yote

M

McX

I get that too, but with a H & K USP.

hammer back concerns......interesting concept.......i like to think a hammer back is an M.C. Hammer-can't touch this!

you guys looked like you needed some humor today.